Weekend roll call thread 12/9-12/11…

GrilledSteezeSandwich

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for asking Cassi whether Blue Mountain opens at 8 am or 9 am tomorrow. It looks like she forgot to answer your other question though. If you go on chat again and get Cassi's number for me, I'll give you a free Yoohoo sometime this ski season.

Will do 🫡 

• Thanks 1

@RidgeRacer if I ran Blue mountains social media I’d give you exclusive access behind the scenes since you’re the founder/editor/content creator/illustrator and CEO of PASR the magazine.  Maybe I can even get you a gig doing photography for the men of PASR calendar.  The ladies on here including @Barb@Zonked@nancylong@skiincyand @momskeeztooall get free calendars.  I’m gonna be July for my birthday.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@RidgeRacer if I ran Blue mountains social media I’d give you exclusive access behind the scenes since you’re the founder/editor/content creator/illustrator and CEO of PASR the magazine.  Maybe I can even get you a gig doing photography for the men of PASR calendar.  The ladies on here including @Barb@Zonked@nancylong@skiincyand @momskeeztooall get free calendars.  I’m gonna be July for my birthday.  

Yikes!! Not sure if I’d want that. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This would actually be awesome. If you guys (of PASR) spoofed some awkward 80’s family portraits like the following 

D6AB1B5F-8C28-46A1-972B-26B8BD8B7790.thumb.jpeg.c423cad5a9e21113040c3a9ec6bd58d5.jpeg
77A2CE68-03D5-4FCE-8CB2-07537686A37D.thumb.jpeg.1bab01a33b859fe8256d1d268ea177d5.jpeg

387A2732-88A6-4BFE-9D77-95548C245659.thumb.jpeg.7fb880c63b06453caaa0f8c14a483dd2.jpeg

2EDA253D-CF27-4AD2-9A98-A51622E9FF63.thumb.jpeg.1d7cf7d2204fed4975cf21f96fc1f61c.jpeg

ok maybe not the naked one……

• Boner City 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Barb said:

This would actually be awesome. If you guys (of PASR) spoofed some awkward 80’s family portraits like the following 

D6AB1B5F-8C28-46A1-972B-26B8BD8B7790.thumb.jpeg.c423cad5a9e21113040c3a9ec6bd58d5.jpeg
77A2CE68-03D5-4FCE-8CB2-07537686A37D.thumb.jpeg.1bab01a33b859fe8256d1d268ea177d5.jpeg

387A2732-88A6-4BFE-9D77-95548C245659.thumb.jpeg.7fb880c63b06453caaa0f8c14a483dd2.jpeg

2EDA253D-CF27-4AD2-9A98-A51622E9FF63.thumb.jpeg.1d7cf7d2204fed4975cf21f96fc1f61c.jpeg

ok maybe not the naked one……

I feel like the last one is doable. Jeff could be the guy in the background. Nice seeing you guys for 10 seconds today BTW. Would've came earlier had I known you were here

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 7:12 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You must have just watched the Chippendales documentary on Hulu.... If you haven't yet-  it's really fascinating.

No thanks on the calendar. I'll pass this year.

@Dirtwolfdo you mind sharing a month with @MattEDGE 

I’m thinking maybe make the calendar 14 months with December of 2023 and January of 2025.  It’s way to late to do a 2023 calendar.  Between the printing and photo session logistics I’d rather this be a slow and deliberate process.   

January: Atomic Jeff our fearless leader

February: Johnny fucking Law

March: NMSki

April: combined Phillycore/JFDan/PARidgeRacer..JF crue

May: Enjorales/Pops

June: BenM and PSUFly..sorry y’all haven’t been on PASR long enough to get your own month.  

July: Me

August: TP4 and Schifdawg

September: Mute, Toast, Justo and KT..For back to school since they all went to the same school. 

October: Boomers month MBike, Indiggio, Tarpenhead, Nastar Glenn and Mixilplix.  MomSkeeze might reconsider with this month alone.  

November: Salty and Ski2Live

December: Matt Edge and DirtWolf

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, skiincy said:

You must have just watched the Chippendales documentary on Hulu.... If you haven't yet-  it's really fascinating.

No thanks on the calendar. I'll pass this year.

I don’t have Hulu…I’d watch it, I might learn some new dance moves for my lady friend.  Drop it like it’s hot yeah drop it like it’s hot wobble wobble wobble 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t have Hulu…I’d watch it, I might learn some new dance moves for my lady friend.  Drop it like it’s hot yeah drop it like it’s hot wobble wobble wobble 

I'm not sure if you'll learn the dance moves...

It's about how Somen Banerjee started Chippendales. Previously, he worked at a gas station - and just saved up a ton of money to open a backgammon bar which eventually become Chippendales.

22 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I'm not sure if you'll learn the dance moves...

It's about how Somen Banerjee started Chippendales. Previously, he worked at a gas station - and just saved up a ton of money to open a backgammon bar which eventually become Chippendales.

Ok I’m gonna put my pants back on and watch this.  

18 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@Dirtwolfdo you mind sharing a month with @MattEDGE 

I’m thinking maybe make the calendar 14 months with December of 2023 and January of 2025.  It’s way to late to do a 2023 calendar.  Between the printing and photo session logistics I’d rather this be a slow and deliberate process.   

January: Atomic Jeff our fearless leader

February: Johnny fucking Law

March: NMSki

April: combined Phillycore/JFDan/PARidgeRacer..JF crue

May: Enjorales/Pops

June: BenM and PSUFly..sorry y’all haven’t been on PASR long enough to get your own month.  

July: Me

August: TP4 and Schifdawg

September: Mute, Toast, Justo and KT..For back to school since they all went to the same school. 

October: Boomers month MBike, Indiggio, Tarpenhead, Nastar Glenn and Mixilplix.  MomSkeeze might reconsider with this month alone.  

November: Salty and Ski2Live

December: Matt Edge and DirtWolf

I want to share a month with @eafalso. We are the three amigos

• Like 1