1/5/24

AirheadD8

One 5 Happy to be alive. Hit a deer last night (minor) half a mile later ran over a mouse. Left home by a quarter mile this morning and almost hit three deer . 

Arrived 8:30 safely. First chair quad to coming soon first tracks okish . 6 Pack and first tracks on the side country Vista witch was smooth as silk. Skied midway skiers left side and cut to right for some leftover bumps. Skied on till 9:45-10 Back to coming soon after I hooked up with my friend Paul, it needs some luvin for sure. Sun was now out and  midway sides and main st were in great shape. 

Accidentally met Johnny Law and took a couple runs together , he rips ! 

Last run down coming soon was not fun and Dream weaver intersection had some gravel mixed in. 

Fubar constipation  started to develop at the usual place bottom of main intersection. 
Bailed 12.15 ish. Nice day 

IMG_4666.jpeg

IMG_4665.jpeg

IMG_4668.jpeg

Edited by mute1080
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Glad your ok after hitting the deer.  Sitting in my car for a safety break.  Got here at 10:30 and been lapping just midway to main and the park.  The snow is incredible on mid to main, fast and edgable feels like condition man made perder.  New park build is lots of fun as well!   Looking good for upper main tomorrow.  I heard sad rumors of Freefall being closed for the race team this weekend.

20240105_125149.jpg

20240105_125157.jpg

• Like 6

On the snow at 3. Did talk to a BMR employee and confirmed Coming Soon will be closed for training both mornings.

’Twas bad. Some new blown snow on the sides but mostly glacial brick. Did pick up my newly mounted sticks so stoke is high. Still blowing so might be there first 24 hour blow job of the season?!

Did notice they are blowing the backside of tubing that connects to finish line? Never saw that before and can’t figure out why. Second pic below

IMG_3499.jpeg

IMG_3500.jpeg

IMG_3497.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Boner City 1

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

Did notice they are blowing the backside of tubing that connects to finish line? Never saw that before and can’t figure out why. Second pic below

Is the the bit above Frontier Alley, the learing area? If so, that's were the new terrain park is going, I guess, lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

My guess is when the sun went away the snow firmed up plus more traffic scrapes the loose snow. Looks a lot busier on webcams.  I’m ready for the early open tomorrow boom boom boom. 

Buses were rolling in 330-4

• mute1080 changed the title to 1/5/24
4 hours ago, mute1080 said:

On the snow at 3. Did talk to a BMR employee and confirmed Coming Soon will be closed for training both mornings.

’Twas bad. Some new blown snow on the sides but mostly glacial brick. Did pick up my newly mounted sticks so stoke is high. Still blowing so might be there first 24 hour blow job of the season?!

IMG_3499.jpeg

IMG_3500.jpeg

IMG_3497.jpeg

Love the top sheets on those Black Crows!

• Boner City 1
  • Thanks 1