Got Snow and a house at Elk!

J.D. Wallis

11 minutes ago, J.D. Wallis said:

Very cool Victorian farmhouse 5 mins from Elk. Sleeps 10... 2 1/2 bath... fully stocked Kitchen. Elk has been making snow now stop the last few days and a foot is coming!!!! The time has finally arrived!!! Don't miss it

Post a link and pricing.  I’m sure some PASRs are interested in a southern Vermont ski vacation. 

On 1/5/2024 at 3:11 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Looks nice. I priced out Saturday to Monday and only need to find 9 people to make this work.  Also welcome to PASR.  

Did you end up finding 9 people to reserve the Victorian farmhouse 5 minutes from Elk which has a fully stocked kitchen and a foot of snow just like in Vermont??

19 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Did you end up finding 9 people to reserve the Victorian farmhouse 5 minutes from Elk which has a fully stocked kitchen and a foot of snow just like in Vermont??

I forgot about it.  After Jackson hole I’ll put together a survey and see if any are interested maybe for 2025…gotta see what Matt Edge and VTMarks schedule is like. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I forgot about it.  After Jackson hole I’ll put together a survey and see if any are interested maybe for 2025…gotta see what Matt Edge and VTMarks schedule is like. 

It might be booked through 2026 since Elk is super popular. Let's check with @Benm too since I think he wants to vacation in Southern Vermont.

Edited by saltyant

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

It might be booked through 2026 since Elk is super popular. Let's check with @Benm too since I think he wants to vacation in Southern Vermont.

BenM might be to much of a party boy for us.  Him and ridge might want to rent their own cabin so they can rage all night to U2

• Boner City 1

19 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I just knew it would have creepy dolls, its a nice house and all that but I wonder midweek what the demand is. 

and this is where the really weird shit goes on.  

image.png.df29cba911ba49c17f2c7e2f9a81bba2.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

A bit of marketing advice for JD, spamming only has a negative effect. I’d rather sleep in my car now than stay at Nancy’s treasured farmhouse. No offense 

I agree he hasn’t post a single report…it’s like the people who’s first ever post is trying to sell something.  I think the rule should be at least 100 posts before you can sell plus reference and background checks. 

• Like 2

So Glad I hopped on board.... such a nice group of folks! First off I'm not trying to clutter up your wonderful chat site with unauthorized advertising. I apologize to all who I may have harmed or offended. Truthfully I wasn't aware that my post violated any standards required by your site. Spamming is a new term to me. In 2020 We unexpectedly lost my beloved Nancy and to honor and cherish her memory I created NTF and decided to share it with others. She loved sharing her home and also skied often at elk so I thought it would be a wonderful way to remember her. Yes it was "my wife's thing" but unfortunately she never got to see the Barbie Movie. There may be a couple "creepy dolls" in the house but you folks certainly won't have to worry about them. Also, I guess 5 minutes is a deal breaker.... sorry again but I didn't think I had to time it. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you all for your heartfelt and caring thoughts and comments. I would respectfully ask that all my post be removed and my profile as well. Lastly... with all due respect... you folks need to get a life. 

• Confused 4

3 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Oh, now I'm definitely interested. 

Really? im no longer intrigued by whats going on in that weird chainsaw/hatchet/big hole in the ground/rubs on the lotion shed.  i need to get busy getting a life.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2024 at 11:17 PM, J.D. Wallis said:

So Glad I hopped on board.... such a nice group of folks! First off I'm not trying to clutter up your wonderful chat site with unauthorized advertising. I apologize to all who I may have harmed or offended. Truthfully I wasn't aware that my post violated any standards required by your site. Spamming is a new term to me. In 2020 We unexpectedly lost my beloved Nancy and to honor and cherish her memory I created NTF and decided to share it with others. She loved sharing her home and also skied often at elk so I thought it would be a wonderful way to remember her. Yes it was "my wife's thing" but unfortunately she never got to see the Barbie Movie. There may be a couple "creepy dolls" in the house but you folks certainly won't have to worry about them. Also, I guess 5 minutes is a deal breaker.... sorry again but I didn't think I had to time it. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and want to thank you all for your heartfelt and caring thoughts and comments. I would respectfully ask that all my post be removed and my profile as well. Lastly... with all due respect... you folks need to get a life. 

@J.D. Wallis how has Elk been?