Kinda chilly Sunday morning 1/14

Mixilplix

Quite a change from yesterday but not as cold as i thought it was gonna be..First run down Lazy was $$$.....Went from zero to hero.....Paradise wasn't bad either...Sorta narrow strip of toilet paper to the left of the brown stain at the bottom...but the rest was pretty good.....Midway also good...The Keebler elves were busy making Main pretty spicy overnight....As the morning went on the whole place was pretty rowdy....Decent crowd today too....All lifts spinnin...Was a better day than I thought it was gonna be...Blowin hard on Razors...Come around...and Falls..

• Like 7

It was a good day but snow definitely took a dive after yesterday's hero snow. First run down main there was so much debris and the right side was pretty uneven. 

Lazy was the best run again but suffered the same fate as dis, with all the people at highly variable speed if you chose the wrong school of fish you were absolutely closed out.  

Super good to see them pound razors so that can be done with. Forecast looks to be Gucci Gold so should be a dope week coming up. 

Had to stop at the store on the way home, people were losing their minds on the wind but I think it's kinda fun to see. My front door seal is whistling Dixie which it's never done before. 

• Like 2

Got a good look at upper main from the lift, it helped that the lift stopped a few times in that area. It looked so bad i made a hard pass on it. Lazy and paradise good. 
Saw what looked like open rooftop box debris on my way up the hill on my way out. 
We really need some more trails open. 

• Like 3

Total 100% opposite yesterday's hero snow.

Paradise ridge was ROTD for us, just kept lapping that as Main Street was a disaster of marbles, cookies and just plain crap.

Lazy wasn't too bad, both sides were fun until the very bottom which just a shit-ton pile of sugar and Jerries trying to figure out how to deal with the piles.

About 1, the front rolled through bringing a disappointing squall, but high winds and drastic temperature drop.

Went back out for a couple more runs, but Connector was a sea of noobs not knowing how to do anything and that's when we called it.

Oh yeah, saw a car roll in with their roof box wide open with shit hanging out the back. 
They definitely were not happy campers when they got out of the car to find half their stuff gone.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

++++ RED ALERT! RED ALERT! ++++

"️AN UPDATE FOR THOSE ON SITE: We are temporarily pausing loading the Challenge Lift due to a fallen tree. Are crews are working on clearing it and we expect the lift to start loading again in ~30 minutes. "

+++++ VIBES TO THE FALLEN TREE +++++

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

++++ RED ALERT! RED ALERT! ++++

"️AN UPDATE FOR THOSE ON SITE: We are temporarily pausing loading the Challenge Lift due to a fallen tree. Are crews are working on clearing it and we expect the lift to start loading again in ~30 minutes. "

+++++ VIBES TO THE FALLEN TREE +++++

That’s very old news.  

• Confused 1