Beware - Boomer Fools w/shotguns @ Brighton

Johnny Law

WJW. Reminds me of biking near Bloomsburg, my friend and I sat along a rural road bordering a fairly large yard and some boomer bitched at us to "get off his property". We were literally doing nothing but resting. Freakin' boomers, the planet belongs to everyone.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, saltyant said:

WJW. Reminds me of biking near Bloomsburg, my friend and I sat along a rural road bordering a fairly large yard and some boomer bitched at us to "get off his property". We were literally doing nothing but resting. Freakin' boomers, the planet belongs to everyone.

I think the nords have a right to roam law, I'll never understand why we don't.  Beach people get mad salty if you walk across their sand to get into the ocean. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

I'm pretty sure this is the set of houses off hidden canyon. I've never had issues but this dude has a chair and is calling out Ikons so clearly he desperately needs to get laid but pretty fucking funny.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoomersBeingFools/s/eCDwx1r7Nt

Dude’s obviously a disgruntled park rat , look at the pants he’s wearing. A non riding Boomer wouldn’t know anything about Ikon. 
😁

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

Isn't that Donny from Sunday River ? Dude rips in real life and I for one dig his whole dealio

That is Donny.  And he can ski shittier than anybody on purpose.  like, he is really good at being bad.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2024 at 7:20 PM, Johnny Law said:

Isn't that Donny from Sunday River ? Dude rips in real life and I for one dig his whole dealio

Came in 4th in men’s moguls 2018 Olympics. His technique is to keep the foot all the way in the front of the boot. 

Edited by C1erArt
  • Like 2