Opening day..

librider

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt there will be any more open tomorrow. I won't be there tomorrow, i decided to drive home today, since it would of been 200$$ to say for the night, and ride tomorrow. Fun though. Finally glad to get on the snow again

For anyone interested all the jibs were boxes. Basically a run through the "park" would be basically a 2 jib run. The top had two options a down box (I'm assuming it will be street style lip but they hadn't groomed anything out yet) and a flat down box. The bottom has three options a C-box turning left, a really wide flatbox, maybe 2+ feet wide, and a battleship box that was probably about 5 feet tall and really steep on the up and the down, so lots of speed, and maybe only gaping it?!?!

I was actually right there when Jeff turned down the race.

Oh, so are you suggesting Jeff didn't want to mess up his eye shadow? Is that what I'm hearing?

I suppose we could let this just drop and never mention it again...that would be one way to deal with it...

I was rippin through some of the bumps on the left after the 1st jump off on the side of the 2nd headwall,I almost ran into a few people,sometimes i had to go around the orange poles even when i was flying down.I really like that slope for how little it is.Its fun.

Great time today for only having one mid station trail to ride. I spent all day on the trail the rail park look packed most of the day. I was the guy in all black w/ a black burton seven if anyone noticed. :rock

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

totally kidding kristie, its crazy to see the ladies ski. jeff (and dude i think), lib, nick, but i didnt see sean for some reason.

S5036239.jpg

final competitors

S5036241.jpg

S5036243.jpg

S5036237.jpg

youll just have to deal with putfile cause its late

raw footage of the finals

first kid in black coat is pat - kristeezy's boy

second kid in all green is dan mcdonald (winner) the last trick is 270 on 360 switchup 270 off.

third kid in yellow.tan.gold pants is some kid who skis for salomon. 270 pretzel 270 out...what?!

unkown next kid

the last kid in blue is big ben.

http://media.putfile.com/belleayre-50