Don't want to be a wet blanket already, but....

JollyJake99

If you are referring to soccer being the second best sport than you are an idiot. Soccer's for gays.

ehhh, i beg to differ....

i think soccer players are hot.......well at least some :wiggle

:tinfoil:

. you might forget what trail you are on bc they are all the f--king same.

I ride there a lot- i never forgot which trail i was on...

You're stiflin'!

You're

......nevermind

Great. Now I get to be told I have no common sense by the same person responsible for the above post.

Common sense tells me that you use this forum as an outlet to incessantly bash camelback. Please answer these two questions because forgive me, my common sense has failed me again.

1. What is the point of bashing camelback in the camelback forum?

2. Do you sit by yourself at lunch?

Please answer this question

Why do you feel the need to single him out? Be the bigger man (or woman, probably woman) and just let it go.

If you are referring to soccer being the second best sport than you are an idiot. Soccer's for gays.

Dude, can we please keep this thread on topic. We're talking about CAMELBACK you jackass.

So, what do you guys think the parks are gonna be like next year?

Please answer this question

Why do you feel the need to single him out? Be the bigger man (or woman, probably woman) and just let it go.

Answer: I didn't single him out. I do not discriminate. I will insult anyone who continues to bash camelback in the camelback forum. Please refer to the 2nd post in this thread.

its the typical statement of a narrow-minded American. go anywhere else in the world and you are praised for belonging to any soccer club. here in the US, apparently you are "gay".

Let's compare European soccer salaries to American athletes... in any sport. I may be a narrow-minded American but correct me if I'm wrong... didn't Europeans biggest soccer star just sign a deal with an American team?? Start calling David Beckham narrow minded too and I know you have his poster on your wall.

i play water polo

you didnt even have to tell us.

and about the park thing, i think there park will remain the same quality as this season, but theyll probly add some new rails or something.

Edited by splooshie

Answer: I didn't single him out. I do not discriminate. I will insult anyone who continues to bash camelback in the camelback forum. Please refer to the 2nd post in this thread.

Let's compare European soccer salaries to American athletes... in any sport. I may be a narrow-minded American but correct me if I'm wrong... didn't Europeans biggest soccer star just sign a deal with an American team?? Start calling David Beckham narrow minded too and I know you have his poster on your wall.

his poster is on my wall

Beckham's career is waning. He is no where near as good as he used to be. I'm not calling him a bad player at all, but he's getting older, and the other guys are as good as ever over there. He realizes this and took the absolutely ridiculous amount of money we threw on the table. He's leaving the European league on top, which in his mind (and now his wallet) is the best thing for him to do.

So I guess you could call him narrow minded in the fact that he's doing this solely for his own benefit. One of the best quarterback's in the NFL would never go down to the Arena league out of the kindness of his heart to help a struggling league.

i fish and ski

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You're second sport is FISHING?

It's cool that you are willing to admit that, especially after bashing the most popular sport on the planet. BTW, I played soccer from U8 through four years of college, am married to a woman, and could beat you to a pulp in roughly twenty seconds.

Fishing? I bet you're good at casting with all the "stuff" you do at home with your right arm.

Fishing? How many miles do you run to prep for it? Hahahahahah! Do you hit the weight room, too?

BTW, im rick, do you mind if I post one of your studly pics? Ah, here goes:

FatManFishing.jpg

Edited by ski

Nah fishings pretty cool. You probably just cant afford it. Plus you dont live by the beach. Im glad youre married.. if your wife is anything like the rest of the women in the northern poconos Im sure shes a real prize. All that soccer playing landed you in a low-income blue collar community which is either too far north or west for any real opportunity. I see a correlation between your failures in life and your need to make up things which you know nothing about. Are those your kids in your avatar? I love being threatened by a married man with kids. I pity you and your family and please try not to overcome your own inadequacies anymore by making fake threats.

Nah fishings pretty cool. You probably just cant afford it. Plus you dont live by the beach. Im glad youre married.. if your wife is anything like the rest of the women in the northern poconos Im sure shes a real prize. All that soccer playing landed you in a low-income blue collar community which is either too far north or west for any real opportunity. I see a correlation between your failures in life and your need to make up things which you know nothing about. Are those your kids in your avatar? I love being threatened by a married man with kids. I pity you and your family and please try not to overcome your own inadequacies anymore by making fake threats.

criticizing a man's family, income, and success in life with no knowledge about the topic at all. clearly taking the high road.

I'm pretty sure Ski could fish if wanted to at his house in LBI. I wonder if there are any lakes near his place at Jackson Hole?

And ummm, I wouldn't want to mess with Ski.

/thread

I'm pretty sure Ski could fish if wanted to at his house in LBI. I wonder if there are any lakes near his place at Jackson Hole?

And ummm, I wouldn't want to mess with Ski.

/thread

Aww, but things were just getting fun :(