First Gear Purchase for 2010/2011 Season

Ride Delaware ?

Justo...didn't you even say in an IM to me the other day that he should be on something 120+? :banghead

This post proves you don't know what you're talking about.

yeah, i did, but it's all relative. doug and i ski very differently and have very different shaped feet. he probably wouldn't be happy in the konflicts, and i'm 100% sure i wouldnt be happy in the speed machines. i'm just glad he finally got something decent that (i'm assuming) fits his foot.

yeah, i did, but it's all relative. doug and i ski very differently and have very different shaped feet. he probably wouldn't be happy in the konflicts, and i'm 100% sure i wouldnt be happy in the speed machines. i'm just glad he finally got something decent that (i'm assuming) fits his foot.

Well, anytime people goto smallers boots, I know they're getting a better fitting boot, Toast included. I think people often buy boots that are too big just for instant in store comfort. If it's uncomfortable in the store...it's a good fit :)

That plastic hurts my foot like a bitch on failed attempts. I should put them on at home before I get frustrated at Blue Saturday morning.

If that's the plastic from the Aline...yeah I have the same problem. You kinda get used to it.

No the plastic from the shell the tongue gets twisted but it's what happens I guess when you go from a 28 to 27. Jeff doesn't always get into his boots the first try. I am also fastening the buckles between visits for the first time.

go inside to put your boots on. walking on gravel/pavement and not buckling your boots when you're not in them are probably the two worst things you can do to a boot, aside from melting it. boots are also way easier to put on when they're warm.

p.s. when i say i have a narrow foot, i mean stupid narrow. i've tried speed machines on a bunch and they're way too wide for me, they feel like my feet are swimming inside them.

go inside to put your boots on. walking on gravel/pavement and not buckling your boots when you're not in them are probably the two worst things you can do to a boot, aside from melting it. boots are also way easier to put on when they're warm.

p.s. when i say i have a narrow foot, i mean stupid narrow. i've tried speed machines on a bunch and they're way too wide for me, they feel like my feet are swimming inside them.

We're all huge offenders of walking on pavement at Blue with our boots on. There really is no way around in. Even now with out far away the snow is going to be from the lodge up top, it's hard not to destroy boots. After 180 days on my old Langes, the heel/toe pieces weren't chewed up as bad as I thought. Too much hassle to put on cat tracks to walk from the snow to the car, especially on powder/beer days.

^fuck dude those are so sexy. ive wanted those all last season. pretty damn cheap too.

the murdered out ones are nasty.

i got them at ski bum for like 99 dollars?. idk. the guy was trying to sell me oakleys and didnt understand im a broke college kid. i love thos goggles though. they're not good for nighttime but they're awesome during the day.