First Gear Purchase for 2010/2011 Season

Ride Delaware ?

I still have yet to try any of the many new rocker tech. Im such a skeptic. Have you tried any of it yet or is this going to be your first purchase?

If your ever at blue while im there, i'll have an anthem ss coming my way in a week or two, and i have a monstrous gyrator that i bring out for shits and giggles.

And sick Sobey, now winters in PA are going to be the most miserable times of your life.

Edited by Dan-

If your ever at blue while im there, i'll have an anthem ss coming my way in a week or two, and i have a monstrous gyrator that i bring out for shits and giggles.

And sick Sobey, now winters in PA are going to be the most miserable times of your life.

hahaha that's the truth. now he will be even more depressed.

and exponentially more bitter.

i dont have a car and i sure as hell am never going to pay what...600 bucks or some shit for a pass at blue? im already depressed as shit and none of you guys take me seriously anyway. im a joke right? haha

skiing at blue isnt fun, it was just a time occupier. im leaving in less than a year for good this time and i need to make some skrilla before then. fuck skiing.

i dont have a car and i sure as hell am never going to pay what...600 bucks or some shit for a pass at blue? im already depressed as shit and none of you guys take me seriously anyway. im a joke right? haha

skiing at blue isnt fun, it was just a time occupier. im leaving in less than a year for good this time and i need to make some skrilla before then. fuck skiing.

As much as i dislike riding in Pa, riding with the right people no matter where you are is always fun.

Wow, I heard my ears ringing. Yeah, I bit the bullet and moved west to take my ski bum status to the pro level. I AM living in NW Reno, much cheaper than the CA side and the commute isn't that bad to the shop in Truckee or the areas. I Start Haus is my new shop of employment. I have posted some killer Nordica and leftover deals elsewhere, if you want I can post them here too. You know they are good if Jeff bites. B)

If someone is looking for something in particular, shoot em a PM for a $$

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a Patagonia Rubicon Down Jacket off of Geartrade for 68 bucks. Brand new. Should be nice for those extra cold days.

Also bought a Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump shotgun, but that probably doesn't count for winter gear.

Edited by Dan-

Picked up a Patagonia Rubicon Down Jacket off of Geartrade for 68 bucks. Brand new. Should be nice for those extra cold days.

Also bought a Mossberg 500 12 gauge pump shotgun, but that probably doesn't count for winter gear.

What barrel lengths? I've got an 18.5" w/ the door breacher and a 28" :wiggle

What barrel lengths? I've got an 18.5" w/ the door breacher and a 28" :wiggle

28 inch barrel, bought mainly just to shoot clays. If you wanna go fire off some rounds gimme a shout.

Probably going to pick up a M9 or a CZ 75B next.

And yeah, some of those extra cold days are rough. I don't think I have much fat on my body.

Edited by Dan-

28 inch barrel, bought mainly just to shoot clays. If you wanna go fire off some rounds gimme a shout.

Probably going to pick up a M9 or a CZ 75B next.

And yeah, some of those extra cold days are rough. I don't think I have much fat on my body.

that's what I use my 28" for...let me know, I've got a whole box of clays sitting around :)

that's what I use my 28" for...let me know, I've got a whole box of clays sitting around :)

Maybe we should do a mini PASR sporting clays outing, I'm game. Great place in Jersey for that and they should be re-opened now. Alternatively, there's a place near A-town or Q-town that has an urban setup for clays. Don't know the name, but maybe Jeff knows it.

I'm game whenever. I'll go this weekend if people are down. There is a place in Jamison called Wicen's, but you'll have to take a little test to make sure your not a jackass. It's 15 to use the range and 7 to take the test. There is also a place in French Creek, on a state game land that is free.

Maybe we should do a mini PASR sporting clays outing, I'm game. Great place in Jersey for that and they should be re-opened now. Alternatively, there's a place near A-town or Q-town that has an urban setup for clays. Don't know the name, but maybe Jeff knows it.

And Yes. I'll go wherever, don't mind driving.

Lehigh Valley skeet club or something is at an old Iron Quarry north of Allentown..I was there the day of my sisters wedding with the other groomsmen and not only did I suck..I also shot from the hip cause the recoil hurt my shoulder and I almost shot myself in the foot cause I was all messed up on beer, weed and chew..wow that would have sucked for my skiing career..

Are ARGs the brand or model??? never heard of them..I guess there aren't many of them at Blue..

Armada ARG's