10/11 Blue Mountain Season Pass Roll Call

RootDKJ

This is going to be a weird year. I'm still trying to figure out my options. As of today, no pass, but who knows about tomorrow.

I thought you picked up in March?

im in

I thought you quit?

I still have not purchased my pass. Should I even get one? Will I show up to Blue at least 13 times this winter...who knows

Is this a joke? :blink:

You should just buy a pass at Blue..otherwise I don't see you going much at 50 bones a pop..I bet PASRs would even chip in and buy you a pass as long as Johnny Style comes out a few times..

If you are worried about the cost of gas or wear and tear on your vehicle we can carpool...

LOL!

I am thinking about it, but I found myself in the situation last year where I was literally counting down the days until I had paid off my pass. There are plenty of good midweek options, but you are correct, if I want to ski on the weekend mornings, those $50 tickets for two and a half hours of skiing are going to hurt.

Jay can't you make starbucks coffee at home....

Can't you just ski on your couch? Why bother driving to snow...

It's all about the smell of starbucks...the store...the cup...the logo...the bold brew...the happy barista...the fill of half/half...dash of sugar from the canister...the first sip from the cup...JADIP

I do it Monday-Sunday - Rt 248 Starbucks. Stop by and I'll buy you a cup of Nazareth's finest colonial coffee :nana

Can't you just ski on your couch? Why bother driving to snow...

It's all about the smell of starbucks...the store...the cup...the logo...the bold brew...the happy barista...the fill of half/half...dash of sugar from the canister...the first sip from the cup...JADIP

I do it Monday-Sunday - Rt 248 Starbucks. Stop by and I'll buy you a cup of Nazareth's finest colonial coffee :nana

Coffee sucks and starbucks is over priced. With all that money you spend on your coffee daily you could have season passes for the next 5 years.

Coffee sucks and starbucks is over priced. With all that money you spend on your coffee daily you could have season passes for the next 5 years.

Thank you for the advice. :lol:

I enjoy the coffee and will continue to purchase a cup a day.

I want to race; that's one of the many considerations mulling around in my head right now.

Johnny you are a legend and would be surely missed on cold Saturday and Sunday AM sessions at Blue the true...