Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Updated radar image, including ski resort locations for the geographically challenged.

attachicon.gifDocument2.jpg

snowing nice in Albrightsville.  Roads are getting covered.  

attachicon.gifphoto (6).jpg

this is fantastic. 

~4" here. coming down nicely. heavy slush on the driveway. this is serious heart attack snow. be careful old farts...

• Like 2

I'm guessing about 5" total. It's still snowing but it's warmer than earlier and almost mixing with rain so not really accumulating anymore. When it gets below freezing towards daybreak its gonna be an icy mess. Enjoy cause by Monday will be mostly gone.

Perfect snowman making snow for the groms

Roads aren't bad at all PennDott did a good job. Watch out for slush puddles if walking around...and clean off the snow on the roof of car...this snow has alot of weight to it...a bunch of people who went to my high school play a beer fueled football game every year on Thanksgiving day..it's called the resin bowl and they even have t shirts and stuff..should be some rowdy conditions for them. I believe it's flag football or two hand touch but shit gets spicy. They'd tackle my ass if I was playing lol

• Like 1

Storm is sweet up here at the Bush. Limited terrain, but lower OGs bumps were getting really good by the end of the day. Fresh guns on Jester were real dry. Only snowmaking above Super Bravo. Upper Grinder may be good to go by Saturday depending on production.

Roads aren't bad at all PennDott did a good job. Watch out for slush puddles if walking around...and clean off the snow on the roof of car...this snow has alot of weight to it...a bunch of people who went to my high school play a beer fueled football game every year on Thanksgiving day..it's called the resin bowl and they even have t shirts and stuff..should be some rowdy conditions for them. I believe it's flag football or two hand touch but shit gets spicy. They'd tackle my ass if I was playing lol

Roads were nasty in the Poconos. I

Darn humidity is really high could be marginal snowmaking overnight tonight.

I'm not seeing anything promising in the 10-day. Looks like we'll be slummin it up top with the Main Street chair for another week at least. Glad they got a lot of snow down in the bumps when they could! There are worse things to ski than nice "spring" bumps this early in the season.
  • Like 1

It's becoming apparent that the AO shot it's load, for mid latitudes that means little cold air for awhile. Looks like slight cool down around the 11th - 15th, occasional sub freezing nights but the sustained cold is probably gone until the AO can finish recharging which would make for a cold January.