Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

6+" of wet base builder down in higher elevations of NVT with 30-40" on deck for Tues-Thurs Gonna be ..........deeeeeeeeeep............

One product issued by NWS for: Jeffersonville VT

Hazardous Weather Outlook

HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK...UPDATEDNATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE BURLINGTON VT406 PM EST SAT DEC 6 2014NYZ026>031-034-035-087-VTZ001>012-016>019-072115-NORTHERN ST. LAWRENCE-NORTHERN FRANKLIN-EASTERN CLINTON-SOUTHEASTERN ST. LAWRENCE-SOUTHERN FRANKLIN-WESTERN CLINTON-WESTERN ESSEX-EASTERN ESSEX-SOUTHWESTERN ST. LAWRENCE-GRAND ISLE-WESTERN FRANKLIN-ORLEANS-ESSEX-WESTERN CHITTENDEN-LAMOILLE-CALEDONIA-WASHINGTON-WESTERN ADDISON-ORANGE-WESTERN RUTLAND-WINDSOR-EASTERN FRANKLIN-EASTERN CHITTENDEN-EASTERN ADDISON-EASTERN RUTLAND-406 PM EST SAT DEC 6 2014THIS HAZARDOUS WEATHER OUTLOOK IS FOR NORTHERN NEW YORK...CENTRALVERMONT...NORTHEAST VERMONT...NORTHWEST VERMONT AND SOUTHERNVERMONT..DAY ONE...THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT.SNOW AND SLEET WILL COME TO AN END EARLY THIS EVENING...WITHLITTLE IF ANY ADDITIONAL SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATION EXPECTED.TEMPERATURES WILL FALL BELOW FREEZING OVERNIGHT...SO SOME AREAS OFBLACK ICE AND FOG ARE POSSIBLE OVERNIGHT ON AREA ROADS. EXERCISECAUTION IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL OVERNIGHT..DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SUNDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.A STORM DEVELOPING OFF THE MID ATLANTIC COAST ON TUESDAY WILL MOVESLOWLY NORTH AND WILL BRING A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF RAIN OR SNOWTO THE NORTH COUNTRY FROM TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. THERE IS STILLPLENTY OF UNCERTAINTY AS TO THE EXACT TRACK OF THIS STORM.THUS...THE PRECIPITATION TYPE IS STILL UNCERTAIN AT THIS TIME ANDTHE NORTH COUNTRY COULD SEE AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF RAIN...SNOW ORMIXED PRECIPITATION FROM TUESDAY THROUGH THURSDAY.
Edited by moe ghoul

I leave in the AM, all systems are go.

Better plan than mine. Family stuff has me tied up until Thursday. Leaving O-dark-thirty Thursday morning to hit killington, then driving up to Burlington after to meet son #1 who finishes his last exam that day. We will hit sugarbush Friday then head home. Glad I put the snow tires on [emoji12]

• Like 2

It's got to be snowing there now. 35 and rain here now. A couple flakes this morning.

What you had this morning was ocean effect snow..it was reported in southern and central NJ. No precipitation today up in these parts although the temperature has stayed below freezing.

Root that map is 11 hours old..not relevant.

damn blue is supossed to get more rain than snow too?

Have you been following this storm? This storm is gonna bring in warmer temperatures..and gonna rain 1-2 inches during the day tomorrow then as the storm pulls away it will draw in colder air and quickly changeover remaining rain to snow right down to the big cities along I-95..you'll have to travel at least to the northern poconos and Catskills to have a chance at all snow and it will be alot like 15-20"+..why do you think Blue is closed tomorrow. Because its gonna be a freaking monsoon.

no i have been not following the storm, thats why i was asking.  i dont follow the weather, i read what you guys have to say about it and then tell people what i heard as if it was my own analysis.  i thought blue had a chance at some nice accumlulating snow closer to wedsnesday

They do....and so does Downingtown.