Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Accuweather says no cold until January. Some pressure system staying in place keeping the jet stream pulling up warmth.

Guess I have to drive up north for some WROD.

Read this.    Its gotta be true if you read it on the internet.  Really all we need to do is return to "normal" temps.  

Yeah it sucks and I have off work the week between XMAS and New Years.

Same here.  We will be skiing by then.  Just wont be as awesome as years past.  

• Like 1

The warmer weather makes it easier for me to keep running, at least.

Ive been debating joining a gym when it gets cold. Havent been running in a bit. Tried to do 10mi the other day and had to walk twice.

Yall fools need to check supporters. Gots a question for the business savvy peeps

Definitely a rough start, and it doesn't look to be getting any better in the short term. It looks like there is some cold coming back in about two weeks, but until then, it's going to be pretty warm without snowmaking weather, even up here in VT. I think it will be a meager Christmas unless we get a huge dump. Can't even open the beginner hill/ski school because we don't have the temps to blow down low.

Ive been debating joining a gym when it gets cold. Havent been running in a bit. Tried to do 10mi the other day and had to walk twice.

Yall fools need to check supporters. Gots a question for the business savvy peeps

Shadows what's the question??? I'm business savvy..

Definitely a rough start, and it doesn't look to be getting any better in the short term. It looks like there is some cold coming back in about two weeks, but until then, it's going to be pretty warm without snowmaking weather, even up here in VT. I think it will be a meager Christmas unless we get a huge dump. Can't even open the beginner hill/ski school because we don't have the temps to blow down low.

RideDE you been riding every day??? I'm looking forward to hearing opening week reports from you around February.

I neeed some insurance/bonding. Dont know where to start.

A business bank account too?

For a business bank account you just go to the bank and set one up and they'll provide you with a different set of checks and deposit slips and ledger sheets and what not for a nominal fee. For insurance we use Arbor insurance which is near cedar crest BLVD in west Allentown. We get all out insurance except health insurance from them. Truck, workmans comp..various liability insurance. Look for a full service insurance agency. You probably want to set up your business as a sole proprietorship vs an LLC..limited liability company as its easier to form. Disadvantage of a sole proprietorship is that you and the business are one entity so your personal assets could be at risk to pay off any unpaid debts whereas an LLC is a seperate entity.

Here's a link to the small business administration.

https://www.sba.gov/category/navigation-structure/starting-managing-business