Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Do you non weather people realize that once forecasts get past about 10 days they just go with past years averages at least on accuweather. This was discussed at length before. You'll notice that in the coming days the colder temperatures will be pushed back farther and farther into the future because looking at maps and models there's no cold air in the forecast in December. Here's the outlook for the second half of the month.post-512-0-64919300-1449672180_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

eastern pa weather authority is forecasting a pattern change towards the end of dec into early jan.  let's hope we are getting the thaw a month early and we get a solidly cold and snowy January!

I'm cool with the normal January thaw...as long as we at least get a few days of skiing in first. Usually we have 6-7 thaws during the season doesn't faze me.

I still have trees with leaves on them and the grass is still growing.

Wait till next week the flowers will bloom.

People are still asking me to play golf on the weekends. Weather wise, i'm waking up each morning wondering when Halloween will come because Christmas sure as hell isn't on it's way with these temps.

Usually it's pretty warm at XMAS and rainy. If its still like this January 10th imagine how nuts people on here will be.

January 2 for mountain pocono high of 42 low of 9 lol

I need to start a new thread...What to do in Lake Harmony over Christmas week if the hills aren't open?

Drink and smoke weed...indoor water parks and candle shops. They'll be fine a week of snowmaking with 8 hours each night Jack Frost should have 10 runs open for December 26 :-)

321f56860d57b4b661312c2701108357.jpg

Oh Lordy that's a good one!!!

• Like 1

Drink and smoke weed...indoor water parks and candle shops. They'll be fine a week of snowmaking with 8 hours each night Jack Frost should have 10 runs open for December 26 :-)

Oh Lordy that's a good one!!!

I know you are going to use that in the future so all I ask is that you give me credit. Thanks.