Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Only thing this storm is going to bring are the crowds....

Especially if it's one of those where philly gets dumped on.

Looks like they are pushing back the timing of this to start late Friday and last to Sunday morning. If it even hits us...

I don't know only a 40% chance of snow Saturday night.

Super tight snow gradient north. If current current models hold (big if) CB can easily get 1/3 of snow that blue gets and it looks like elk is totally fucked

Bear creek might get triple as much snow as blue.

No arctic air so gonna be heavy snow. Winds will be insane. Blue is totally in play still. My worry is I won't be able to make the drive until Sunday. Will be a sharp snow cut-off to the north

Your best bet might be driving up Friday evening and staying overnight near blue.

• Like 1

Bear creek might get triple as much snow as blue.

Your best bet might be driving up Friday evening and staying overnight near blue.

Exactly the reason I may be going to bear instead of jfbb Saturday. There's some good woods skiing to be had off the timberline side of the mountain. Especially where the bike trails are.
  • Like 1

here's hoping! it would be nice to not drive far to get tons of freshies.

It was nice only living 15 minutes from it the past 4 years. Luckily I still have places to crash in Kutztown. Go up Friday before the snow starts, wake up Saturday and make the trek to bear creek.

Looks Like Southern PA is going to get the brunt of this storm. Maybe I'll have to make a trek over to Roundtop.

You sure about Scranton. Looks to be too far north. Anyway where this storms winds up dumping is still TBD. With every model run there are changes. I'm still hoping this thing goes out to sea so my flights to Jackson are fine Sunday.