Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

There are no friends on powder days but there are kids. They can enjoy places a lot bigger than Spring these days, but if Spring gets 12 inches and Blue gets 3 it will be my choice for them to experience some fresh snow.

Your a good dad. When my dad was a skier he only likes hard pack. His last skiing with me was in whistler back in 1999 when we were receiving 40-60 centimeters a day and he spent more time in the hot tub and sauna than on the slopes.

Holy fuck some of these runs snowshoe getting 4ft lol....the fetch from the GOM is a thing of beauty.....somebody looks to get absolutely pasted and nobody knows who yet, next 24hrs should be a riot

I woke up before you went to bed jajajajajajajaja. Good thing I'm flying out now. My Sunday morning flight already cancelled. I hope you guys get like 6 feet of snow.

• Like 2

Our agreement will be if you find me stuck, I hitch I ride. If I find you stuck, you hitch a ride

I'm not leaving you stuck bro... Freshie refills all day long, I can spare 20 mins to get your shit unstuck if I see you. We Boyz bro... For me the No friends on Powder Day rules apply only if it's a safe situation...

post-1572-14534870678728_thumb.jpg

Courtesy of Root...

Dick Deep!!

• Like 4

I'm not leaving you stuck bro... Freshie refills all day long, I can spare 20 mins to get your shit unstuck if I see you. We Boyz bro... For me the No friends on Powder Day rules apply only if it's a safe situation...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1453487066.862250.jpg

Courtesy of Root...

Dick Deep!!

Dont forget about NMSKI.  he should be taking the "blue" route as well.

• Like 1

I'm thinking it's going to be really tough for me to get to Blue tomorrow morning.....

There will likely be a state of emergency as well. I would guess Philly to blue would be a 5-6 hour drive. Best bet is to drive up this evening before the storm and spend the night in an Allentown hotel.

55MWqhs.png

TP4 this is a family site watch it.

• Like 1

Our agreement will be if you find me stuck, I hitch I ride. If I find you stuck, you hitch a ride

So.....I guess I will see you somewhere on the turnpike or somewhere most likely when one of us gets stuck....

Nah yo. well take my truck and that shit aint getting stuck... but if i see a PASR on the side of the road (not jeff) i'll pull you out!

• Like 1