Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Have you ever visited Rodele Farm in Emmaus? Sounds like a really cool place. I think they are having a plant sale this weekend. Cool weather stuff only. Maybe we should start a new topic about gardening. I used to grow strictly flowers. My husband started with vegetables a couple years ago,

I haven't, I usually get most of my starter plants from Lowes or the Depot, or from Dan Schantz or Suelkes down in Sellersville, since I work down there. A gardening topic could be very interesting. My plot is roughly 30' x 70' so I could contribute lots of pics though the season

• Like 1

Have you ever visited Rodele Farm in Emmaus? Sounds like a really cool place. I think they are having a plant sale this weekend. Cool weather stuff only. Maybe we should start a new topic about gardening. I used to grow strictly flowers. My husband started with vegetables a couple years ago,

I'm friends with the Rodales and have been to a few parties at the Rodale experimental farm on Minesite road. I've been to like four or five of their homes before. My friend Marlow lives in a 1700s farm house off of Farr road and he and his mom grow lavender on that property.

no like filing local taxes.  i thought you only had to file federal and state but people are telling me you have to file local taxes as well

You're talking about your individual tax return, right? 

You do have to file a return but you might not owe anything if the township you work in has the same tax rate as where you live, since your employer is probably taking it out and remitting it, and there's reciprocity so you don't have to pay 2 townships.

Don't worry about the .com vs. .gov, Keysone is a 3rd party company that the governments hire to take care of the collection process.  They are a not a governmental institution. 

no like filing local taxes.  i thought you only had to file federal and state but people are telling me you have to file local taxes as well

I usually ignore local taxes then a year later some collection agency sends me a letter saying I owe Johnny Cash. Usually under $100.

La Laconda on 3rd street in olde city. Very good Italian food and reasonable as its BYO