Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Could be spicy.

"Could"???

Interesting prototype tool being tested...

http://www.weather.gov/btv/winterseverity?id=PHI

Question is how long to ride the storm, as it's supposed to continue into Tues. night with blowing/drifting snow.

Smaller townships, etc. won't be able to keep roads open, so getting BACK home is gonna be the problem...

"Could"???

Interesting prototype tool being tested...

http://www.weather.gov/btv/winterseverity?id=PHI

Question is how long to ride the storm, as it's supposed to continue into Tues. night with blowing/drifting snow.

Smaller townships, etc. won't be able to keep roads open, so getting BACK home is gonna be the problem...

I have a feeling it will taper off earlier than expected, but yeah, getting home isn't going to be easy either. 

I'm concerned about getting there with how fast the rates are gonna be. I'm glad I got my pow fix in Friday so don't have the powder panic as bad. Honestly I'm more excited to just see a huge snowstorm then get a few pow runs and if it's crazy deep and crazy winds you don't move much at blue unless it's super light and dry.

Will be a game time decision tomorrow morning I just don't wanna get stuck behind cars facing sideways on the way there.

I'm concerned about getting there with how fast the rates are gonna be. I'm glad I got my pow fix in Friday so don't have the powder panic as bad. Honestly I'm more excited to just see a huge snowstorm then get a few pow runs and if it's crazy deep and crazy winds you don't move much at blue unless it's super light and dry.

Will be a game time decision tomorrow morning I just don't wanna get stuck behind cars facing sideways on the way there.

Car camp the night before with JLaw if he goes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car camp the night before with JLaw if he goes up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not doing that cause I can't even go on the Internet on my phone in lower lot which would be torture for me not being able to track this storm.

The drive home is of no concern. Worst case would be staying longer while the plows do their thing.

• Like 2

I'm not doing that cause I can't even go on the Internet on my phone in lower lot which would be torture for me not being able to track this storm.

The drive home is of no concern. Worst case would be staying longer while the plows do their thing.

What about up top in the AT lot?

• Like 1