Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Yeah that's possible but I don't really want to car camp don't think I'll fall asleep.

SUJOPO?

I won't be surprised if there's a ban on non emergency vehicles and if that's the case blue won't be open tomorrow.

I was thinking the same thing...

That would be a downer.

This is my biggest concern at this point.  I saw Mountain Creek isn't going to open on Tuesday. 

Edited by RootDKJ

Root would just be my luck if I got caught jerking off in my car. At least it wouldn't be in a high school parking lot.

Hopefully Blue will post something on their FB page.

I'd hate to start out and fight to get up there, only to find out they're closed.

That would be like national lampoons vacation.

• Like 2

Well they were open during the blizzard right?? I wasn't here then. The later the start the better the drive up will be. If it starts snowing at 1am could be almost a foot by 7am. I'm more concerned about blowing, drifting and whiteout conditions for the drive.

I don't recall the timing of that one (it might have started later in the morning), plus it wasn't expected to produce as much as it did.

Edited by indiggio

Trend has been west a bit, some mixing issues for Philly but it puts LV in the smell rain discussion which is probably awesome. Snow is always heaviest closet to the line and blue looks to be within 100miles. 12kNam shows 36" for LV, REGM 24" REGM is colder. There isn't much else to say the models have agreed pretty much for a week. The computer baring something unprecedented can't tell us much more.

Weather is gambling but as far as gambling goes this is a real good bet,if you can't commit to this one what can you commit to. Could it run off the coast ? Sure but odds are Blue is getting pasted and I for one am going to be there.

Camping out for sure, echo base rules, stove and provisions.......I'll have the touring rig so if they don't open I'll make sure to center punch challenge and pee my name in the snow.

• Like 4

Wow Law earning turns. Unfortunately blue is private property.

Six giant dings coming your way Root. Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding

If nobodies there who's gonna enforce it.

Come out, a person if sufficiently motivated could boot behind somebody on a rig and not suffer too terribly.

I'll gladly take a trespassing charge to rip challenge with a foot.

• Like 2

I'm concerned about getting there with how fast the rates are gonna be. I'm glad I got my pow fix in Friday so don't have the powder panic as bad. Honestly I'm more excited to just see a huge snowstorm then get a few pow runs and if it's crazy deep and crazy winds you don't move much at blue unless it's super light and dry.

Will be a game time decision tomorrow morning I just don't wanna get stuck behind cars facing sideways on the way there.

Excuses are like assholes. Everyone has one.

• Like 1