Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

• 2 weeks later...

What percent capacity do you think you are at? Could you handle double as much work? Triple? We face those issues. We'll drive to the beach to set one memorial stone when we could do 6 local jobs in the same day.

Also how often does a typical business client get their windows/building washed???

Yup big Boulder should be able to get their bonkyard open. Doesn't look quite cold enough for Blue. Areas in Vermont besides killington should have a few WRODs for African American Friday.

The window is actually very small in the 15 day forecast. If temps don't drop the week before Thanksgiving, I think options will be real limited.

Killington won't have much more than the NRT area and may still be downloading just because of all the capacity being used for the WC race.

I've heard that SR may try an opening next Monday. Without the Locke triple this year, they are way behind schedule. It is really going to depend on what kind of production they get Friday night through Sunday morning at the lower elevations.

Other than that, you may see a WROD at Wildcat or Bretton Woods, but unfortunately, I don't see many other options with the current temps. Sugarbush may open, but that's only because they have the ability to download. Most of the resorts haven't even begun to make snow. Steaux had some snow on the ground, but without a good push this weekend, it may be awhile for them as well.