Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

If ThinksnowGreg was to ever log back on, he would be disgusted at what this site has become.  i can't believe you guys killed his creation like that

TP4 are you still butthurt that PASR is a lot slower than it used to be?? As I said most of the posters have grown up...remember when Papasteeze made stickers and hoodies? Those days are over but on at blue mountain weekend mornings PASR represents we could prob use a few more snowboarders though.

TP4 are you still butthurt that PASR is a lot slower than it used to be?? As I said most of the posters have grown up...remember when Papasteeze made stickers and hoodies? Those days are over but on at blue mountain weekend mornings PASR represents we could prob use a few more snowboarders though.

damn right im butthurt, this place is fucking dead.  why don't we have stickers?  alot of people on this site have plenty of money to spare, make some stickers and we could put them up everywhere

And you're completely broke??? I'm not spending my money on stickers. Fuck that. I've just accepted the fact that this forum is slowing dying due to lack of participation and leadership.

there is no need in me spending money when alot of PASR's have plenty to spare.  why the hell should it be my responsibility to pay for stickers?  stickers benefit this whole site, and its a damn shame PASR's are so fucking cheap

there is no need in me spending money when alot of PASR's have plenty to spare.  why the hell should it be my responsibility to pay for stickers?  stickers benefit this whole site, and its a damn shame PASR's are so fucking cheap

It's your responsibility because you're the only one who cares. Just because people have plenty of money doesn't mean they want to spend it on stickers.

I would be fine with connecting with PASR's on Facebook and letting the site die.  It is on life support and nobody new really ever joins.  Que the hatefest!

Once ski season starts PASR will be fine again. Not 200-500 posts a day like in the old days but active enough plus it's fun keeping track of stats here and I like writing reports. Barb you aren't that active on FB.

If we can get Vinny, BadAssBunny, MetzTheJerseyBoy, Nipples and Skimom back I think PASR will be legit again.

Once ski season starts PASR will be fine again. Not 200-500 posts a day like in the old days but active enough plus it's fun keeping track of stats here and I like writing reports. Barb you aren't that active on FB.

I know I just wanted to start some shit. Facebook does suck and I don't post too much on there.

I know I just wanted to start some shit.

thats the spirit!  we need more stuff like this.  at least barb gets it

I would be fine with connecting with PASR's on Facebook and letting the site die. It is on life support and nobody new really ever joins. Que the hatefest!

I joined that one time. That was a good time.

Seriously though, I don't have much to contribute because I'm only rolling into my third season on skis and I'm still a Homer-hill Hero — I haven't been anywhere so I don't have fuck all to talk about. Except gardening and Halloween.

Still, I would be sad if this site disappeared. It's most (all) of my pre-season stoke

EDIT: Shit, I forgot about half price gift cards to Blue. I'm all over that topic too.

Edited by enjoralas