Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I looked at the long range forecast and doesn't look that promising. Sounds like RideDE is wishcasting.

I didnt see anything to get too excited about either, but i dont have the "in" at the VT resorts like Ride Does.  Not sure why i even looked since i dont care what Killington is doing.  

• Like 1

The temperature felt great tonight was outside a little earlier if not for getting dark so early and leaves at 38.6% color I'd think it was June

No AC no Heat saving dat Johnny Cash

does colorado have a hipster problem like nyc, philly, austin, and portland do?

Allentown has some hipster problems and so does Bethlehem. It's essentially 20-40 year olds who think everyday is Halloween. Allentown has a coffeeshop that's like a living room and it's like Portlandia in there. I feel like a wall street banker compared to them. They mostly liked Bernie sanders they're no different than the faux hippies of the late 90s and early 2000s except instead of driving SUVs they ride funny looking bikes and instead of long hair they have long beards. They spend more money on moustache wax than jersey shore guys spend on Axe body spray.

And the sign says the long haired freaky people need not apply...

Snowmaking to begin at Killington sometime on Sunday. Insider knowledge says they are pushing for a Tuesday opening at the latest...

Must be awesome to be on the "in" with all the VT resorts.

I will commemorate the occasion by putting on all my gear, pretend to stand in line with like 4000 other people, then go climb up and down my stairs repeatedly.  

• Like 3

Heading out to Boulder for a wedding in a month. Might try and squeeze in a ski day if there is time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of this song and definitely try to ski. Most weddings aren't till late afternoon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2_F-1esPk

I will commemorate the occasion by putting on all my gear, pretend to stand in line with like 4000 other people, then go climb up and down my stairs repeatedly.

His in is accuweather.com

does colorado have a hipster problem like nyc, philly, austin, and portland do?

Boulder has plenty of hipsters/long beards and man-buns. It's nauseating. There will be plenty of places open by then with limited terrain Toast

Pics or it didn't happen

• Like 1