Snow storm weather stoke

moe ghoul

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Really wish this storm would speed up some... At this point, I'm going to have to drive back home through the worst of it all.

I have work early Monday am. and I need to be at Boulder for check in at 8am tomorrow (sun) and before that need to check in at JF.

Can't miss work monday either so that really sucks... think it's going to be a LONG drive home tomorrow.

The skiing better be spectacular.

I Really wish this storm would speed up some... At this point, I'm going to have to drive back home through the worst of it all.

I have work early Monday am. and I need to be at Boulder for check in at 8am tomorrow (sun) and before that need to check in at JF.

Can't miss work monday either so that really sucks... think it's going to be a LONG drive home tomorrow.

The skiing better be spectacular.

I hear ya work sucks! I hope it speeds up and we get some goods tomorrow.

Do eagles games get cancelled if roads are impassable and public transport shutdown? You guys hoping for a faster storm are crazy. The slower the storm the more snow we get. Alot of businesses are gonna be shutdown Monday.

Yes but unfortunately this has no benefit to us. NYC's 911 call & data center never closes which is the building I currently work in :( I want pow early morning tomorrow! I know it's not going to happen though and Monday night is going to be a shit show with the holiday week crowds. Those who can get out for opening on Monday will have the best of it me thinks.

Edited by DiMe

yeah, very disappointed at the timing of the storm since my trip up to massachusetts will include no skiing at all, but still looking forward to watching the 15-20 inches they are supposed to get up there!! Just wish me the best of luck driving- leaving bethlehem at 7 and should get there by 1, so hopefully I will miss all of the snow on the roads. Blizzard up there :yes

Blizzarding in NYC they're calling for 2 feet. Maybe the buses wont run into the city tomorrow..... looking at the radar it seems like almost half of the storm has missed us already traveling up the coast. Might have to bring my board into work for some urban runz!

Edited by DiMe

I think I may be getting sick *cough*cough* They already canceled this evenings buses pas 4pm out to the city....... thats a good sign for a morning delay or cancellation !

It's coming down at a good clip in the Burg and sticking fast!

Edited by DiMe