2011-2012 season...

burton71

They have enough snow to get through the next couple of days. They might have to groom out some jumps but that will get them through the weekend, at least on the park runs.

Doesn't look to bad weather wise after Friday, definitely some chances to blow more snow but at this point who knows if they will or not.

Edited by burton71

They got at least twelve more days in em. Only major dirt spot I saw was in baby park yesterday. It'll be warm the next couple days but they've got plenty to push around. They're open into march for sure.

Not too much I hope, I got plans to kayak the 16th.

We'll see how it pans out for the slopestyle on Sunday??

Looks like they blew again last night. I guess they are pretty serious about trying to make it to at least the 17th.

i sure hope so. doesn't look like we'll be able to make it to bc this week. prayin' the stay open till at least next week...need one more day to break even on the season passes.

I'm hearing that they are giving a partial refund valid towards next season. Guitar you should try to make gaper day at Blue most likely on 3/25.

yeah and i heard you finally have a girlfriend. we both know neither of those things are true.

• Like 2

Unless it gets cold enough for them to lay some serious snow down they're not making it to the 17th, tonight was real fun though. It was heavy hardpack slush but perfect snow to try new stuff on in the park. Hopefully we keep the slopestyle setup in black bear because that's a really good rail line.

Spring fling has been moved to the 10th and 11th. Guess next weekend is it for them.

I have heard that while the fling has been moved back that they are not officially calling it closing day. If they are really ambitious they could possibly blow early next week. We'll see I guess. They might have to blow after this weekend anyway just to make it to the fling date.

We blew a fair amount of snow last night, I'd like to shed some light on why the park is how it is right now as of 9:50 am... It's bad. We are not lazy; we are not slacking or smoking in our hut as many assume. The problem today lies in the fact that the lips froze solid with ruts last night, until the sun "thaws" them out they are next to impossible to work with, Our efforts were futile this morning. We tried our best to give you the best that was possible so please take this into consideration before flaming today.