Winter Storm Watch

RootDKJ

FOr Roxbury, NY:

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Today: Snow. High near 33. East wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 26. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Sunday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 41. Northwest wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

Edited by moeghoul

Hazardous weather condition(s):

Today: Snow. High near 33. East wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

Tonight: Snow, mainly before 4am. Low around 26. North wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 inches possible.

Sunday: Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 41. Northwest wind between 14 and 17 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.

welcome back moe! i've missed ya!

....and we lost power. grrreeeeaat....

I lost it at noon just down the road from bear creek. On my way into work I had to turn around as a 60 foot or so thick tree fell on the lines and completely blocked the road. Also saw a limb take out a power line as I was driving, just following far behind some guy taking it easy when I see a bright blue flash in the woods up ahead. I thought it was a cop or something but no it was just electrical flash lighting up the pretty white woods. haha good times.

All I know is I'm gonna be pissed if I don't have the power back by 7 for the Flyers haha.

Oh and for a snow update, I'm just south of allentown like right down the road from BC. Woke up to snow already covering the ground around 9am, been puking hard since(the snow, not me)and I'd guess I have at least 3 inches in the backyard already probably more.

I lost it at noon just down the road from bear creek. On my way into work I had to turn around as a 60 foot or so thick tree fell on the lines and completely blocked the road. Also saw a limb take out a power line as I was driving, just following far behind some guy taking it easy when I see a bright blue flash in the woods up ahead. I thought it was a cop or something but no it was just electrical flash lighting up the pretty white woods. haha good times.

That is one thich ass tree.

That is one thich ass tree.

ha ha ha

it was tall not 60 foot thick, it was probably a 3 foot diameter though where it was over the road. Stretched the lines so much it splintered a telephone pole about 50 yards down the road. I thought it was a tree that was bent but as I looked up I realised it was a utility pole. yikes.

get out there and kick some ass met ed, I need me some flyers hockey tonight.

Just drove from Wind Gap up to Stroudsburg and back on 33. Between 33 and 611 probably a dozen cars smashed up, trees down all over the place, people doing stupid stuff, etc... Solid accident just north of Wind Gap had six cars into the guard rail and each other, another on 611 where a Blazer almost went through an AllState office after taking the front end off of a Lexus SUV.

Just drove from Wind Gap up to Stroudsburg and back on 33. Between 33 and 611 probably a dozen cars smashed up, trees down all over the place, people doing stupid stuff, etc... Solid accident just north of Wind Gap had six cars into the guard rail and each other, another on 611 where a Blazer almost went through an AllState office after taking the front end off of a Lexus SUV.

lovely. i have to go pick up erika and bring her over here since she doesnt want to drive. fml.

Argh that sucks! Some people just came over to where I'm hanging out and said they had to get creative in order to get here because there are a lot of closures due to downed trees.

We have a mini-park built on the hill in the backyark and there are a bunch of up and comers out there shredding. There is a trash can bonk, a jump, a rail, and some kind of sliding feature that is a spin-to-win highlight reel producer. Thinking about doing a 'sponsor me' contest in a few minutes. Winner gets a sharpie marker...