Winter Storm Watch

RootDKJ

"heavy snow" refers to intensity, not accumulation. I have seen the NWS post forecasts for heavy snow...even in colorado... with way less than 4-6" forecast to fall.

x2

Models are all relatively consistent, the outliers say maybe 20" for central PA though I think they are still working with December type ground and water temps because that's a 10/1 ratio.

I'm bullish on this one but nobody really knows as PA has relatively little October snow data.

they are SOOOO much fun. every seat is great, and the crowd is awesome.

You'll have to let me know when your going down. I'm always up for a good tailgate/game. I have only been to one soccer game in my life and that was at Wembley when I was in London.

You'll have to let me know when your going down. I'm always up for a good tailgate/game. I have only been to one soccer game in my life and that was at Wembley when I was in London.

we both have two season tickets. i'm not sure i can comment about the tailgating though, since i don't really remember them. so yeah, i guess they are pretty good.

:drink3: :drink3: :drink3: :drink3: :drink3: :drink3:

the tailgates are amazing. well, until you see something that looks like a rhinoceros on its hind legs trying to give you poorly grilled "food".

Unfortunately I've had those moments lol. Last year they apparently kept taking the spatula away from me because I was using it to hold myself up at the grill. But you know what the cooking got done damn it.