I know how this will turn out but whatever....

phillycore

Where should I go on a trip out west this season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I go on a trip out west this season??

• Jackson Hole January 21-28
    • Tahoe January 21-27
    • Utah in March

i'm guessing. now this is just a guess.... that not everybody lives at home with their parents and doesn't have a family/significant other/other financial responsibilities. need i continue?

I don't know if you remember, but you lived at home after you graduated, too. PC should take two shorter trips vs one longer one. Life is too short to wait until March to ski.

Utah FTW. Jackson is cool, and everyone should ski there some time in their life, but snowbird is almost comparable with regards to terrain, and in utah, you generally get better snow and you have more resorts to choose from. Also, when I say utah, I am referring to LCC/BCC only. None of that park city crap.

UT, it may not be the most popular place on here but it is by far the most consistent of the continental U.S. places.

You haven't skied until you've skied nipple deep 4%.

Also, when I say utah, I am referring to LCC/BCC only. None of that park city crap.

Park city fucking blows, relatively speaking I don't know why so many people go to UT and then fuck the whole thing up by spending time at Park City. 9990 at the Canyons is good but the rest of the hill is pretty shitty, DV is for old ladies. Basin and Pow Mow are worth the trip outside LCC/BCC and Sundance can be.

I don't know if you remember, but you lived at home after you graduated, too. PC should take two shorter trips vs one longer one. Life is too short to wait until March to ski.

You mean he'd have to ski in Pennsylvania in the mean time (gasp!)

Edited by Ridge Racer

Park city fucking blows, relatively speaking I don't know why so many people go to UT and then fuck the whole thing up by spending time at Park City. 9990 at the Canyons is good but the rest of the hill is pretty shitty, DV is for old ladies. Basin and Pow Mow are worth the trip outside LCC/BCC and Sundance can be.

Agreed man. Pow Mow is definitely worth the trip personally one of my favorite places to ride.

have you ever been to squaw?

No, I just forgot about it being sandwiched between Jackson Hole and Utah in the poll. I've heard it was great. That comment wasn't at all an attack on Tahoe. After last years snow year, I'd be silly not to give it a shot before I trash the area. Disregard lol

Why not Utah in January?

Good question...