Kmart WROD

moe ghoul

Mrs Moe and I found the house we want and are in the process of pulling the trigger on it. Stoke levels are rising once again.

very cool. you wont regret doing that....ever. pictures please.

Temps around this area look normal if not above for the next week or so. there is alot of talk about sustained cold moving in just before Thanksgiving. Opening day at Boulder......WooHoo!!!!!

I'm assuming you meant this day :)

11267_555177991786_9507789_33430612_8363768_n.jpg

that day was still awesome. most of the crowd was just people standing around in front of features. the lift line wasn't even too bad. I had so much fun cutting through everyone not to mention skiing with all of my friends.

super early season is all about the rails. if you want to make turns you're better off staying home

very cool. you wont regret doing that....ever. pictures please.

Here's a few pix of the garage, back of the house, looking down from the landing to the living area with wood stove, master bath and driveway leading up to the house. 4 acres, some wooded area, mountain view, about 2500 sq ft with finished basement.

post-2366-0-95115200-1320784780_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-71951800-1320784806_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-28117600-1320784845_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-18564700-1320784907_thumb.jpg

post-2366-0-52484000-1320784935_thumb.jpg

Edited by moe ghoul

Here's a few pix of the garage, back of the house, looking down from the landing to the living area with wood stove, master bath and driveway leading up to the house. 4 acres, some wooded area, mountain view, about 2500 sq ft with finished basement.

looks great! which room is mine?

That place looks huge, Moe. Congrats!

looks great Moe. congrats. I'll share the room with AH, the water heater looks comfy.

Let's see if they take the offer first. I'm bidding at a fair price, imo. After looking at a lot of properties, this one pretty much fits the bill as far as size, location, pretty much move in condition, lay out, etc. I'll be doing most of the legwork and have an attorney on board to review docs and do the title search/insurance. and if it goes thru, I'll get some PASR's up there for a weekend.

That panel looks up to code :ph34r:

Haha!! I'll be walking thru the place once I get a home inspection set up. Place was built in 1988, my limited electrical experience tells me the panel is fine. The guy that owns it is ex military and used to patrol at the bush. Seemed like the knd of guy that wouldn't mess around with bad electrical hook ups.

looks suhweet moe - good luck/congrats!

Thanks, I got the check out to Barb and I emailed the info to a friend who was interested in the lift ticket deal as well.