the pics from today thread

Justin

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

be3c39ac9528b8f83f9fc089365fa5e5.jpg

Love those kilns. Some of the first kilns that started the cement age and the cement capital of the world in Northampton once Atlas cement moved there. Was the trail crowded today?

Edited by toast21602
  • Like 1

Painted the driveway black. 

F71643FA-A7C8-4789-8FCA-3FBBED6AFA35.thumb.jpeg.3faab9a6ad057c7606af44b3f145fc91.jpeg

I probably need to do this now since the freaking Amazon delivery truck decided to pull up into our new driveway (when no one was home) and do a mother f'ing k turn leaving fresh tracks. Ugh!!!! I should've left the damn tape up.

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

I probably need to do this now since the freaking Amazon delivery truck decided to pull up into our new driveway (when no one was home) and do a mother f'ing k turn leaving fresh tracks. Ugh!!!! I should've left the damn tape up.

they are always polite but they are hands down the worst drivers ever, it's probably 90% of the time they can't back out of the driveway so i just tell them to do a 3pt turn in the yard. i don't understand how 50% of one's job is to drive but they can be so bad at it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Claim it. That's bullshit.

We never park in people's driveways. Tire marks, oil stains. All reasons not too. If they have any sort of training/handbook it probably addresses driveways.

These amazon guys always pull up with music bumping. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I have a couple extra cones at my work if you want to borrow. 

Claim it. That's bullshit.
We never park in people's driveways. Tire marks, oil stains. All reasons not too. If they have any sort of training/handbook it probably addresses driveways.
These amazon guys always pull up with music bumping. 

I'm going to probably call...I'm so damn mad. Do I need to put cones up now? This is nuts.