What are your plans for this winter?

RidgeRacer

My plans include hitting Blue at least 3-4 times a week, annual Utah trip, hopefully a long weekend trip to Stowe and Jay Peak,hang out at Stooges Karaoke more often, and maybe get in on some this parking lot action I hear about and meet some more PASRs. Oh, and post more.

Edited by Night Rider

Hi Nightrider haven't seen u at Stooges in awhile. Your buddy Joe looks to be having a sick time touring the west coast on a motorcycle

Usually, at the tavern. I have night class on wednesdays now till 10, so I will have to pass through Stooges again need to change up the scenery anyway. Yea, my wingman Jesus is living the dream or JEWPOO or whatever you kids are calling it these days.

Edited by Night Rider

I already have both of my season passes, via early bird purchases: Blue and Aspen. I thought long and hard about the Mountain Collective deal (Aspen, Alta, Jackson, Squaw) but my two pass deal will actually be cheaper in the long run. I would have to cash in a few favors for some couch surfing to make the mountain collective thing happen. But someday....

whats the matter? aspen got you too comfortable to sleep in you car?

Yes, and I am old now too. Audi S4s aren't that roomy to begin with, let alone sleep in.

I drove across country and slept in my car back in 1993. You were probably just born. I cooked canned ravioli on a camp stove on the front floor of my Nissan Stanza and slept semi-reclined in the passenger seat.

I hit up Aspen, Steamboat, and Jackson for the Winter. I would sleep on the floor (couches were taken), until I wore out my welcome, and then moved on to the next resort.

Didn't you do something similar a few years ago at Breck or Keystone? I remember seeing pictures of you and a few other PASRs bumming it for a season.

Didn't you do something similar a few years ago at Breck or Keystone? I remember seeing pictures of you and a few other PASRs bumming it for a season.

what makes you think i stopped?

or ever started not bummin it in the first place

theres a cool story bro in supporters forum.

surprised no one checked my IP yet.

was just a joke btw. no need to get all "you werent even born yet"

Edited by Shadows

Mostly VT, and a few trips locally in PA if snow is decent. I'll be making my third attempt to get over to Tyrol next Feb for 12 days after postponing it for the past 2 years. Gas prices are going to dictate how much I drive and how long I stay. At 4+ a gallon I'll try to put in at least a week at a time in VT each month so I'll be watching teh radar closely. It'll be a nice change to drop what I'm doing and just get in the car and go without all the packing, planning and pimpin out the moetel. Moetel got traded in a few months ago, I was actually bummed to let it go, but salt wreaked havoc and it was getting too costly to maintain. Stoke level is slowly rising as the days get a little shorter and a little cooler.

I already have both of my season passes, via early bird purchases: Blue and Aspen. I thought long and hard about the Mountain Collective deal (Aspen, Alta, Jackson, Squaw) but my two pass deal will actually be cheaper in the long run. I would have to cash in a few favors for some couch surfing to make the mountain collective thing happen. But someday....

Aspen pass....good to hear! As for my plans...up in the air? Definitely Aspen, but perhaps substituting Telluride for Jackson. Friends of ours have a house at the base of Mountain Village that is ski in/ski out and have offered it up. Tempting with all the new terrain they've added.

I need to renew my Aspen classic pass soon...my last year as a "student". Nothing better than waking up to this view (and 22" of snow)...

206253_621352567406_277743_n.jpg

• Like 2