Whitefish today pic

sibhusky

I have a Dell PC. Not a mac? Not sure what that was about. Apparently you can't boot up, run Windows Live Gallery, download all your mail, start Chrome, import pictures, and start NamoWebEditor all within 25 seconds.

Today, after even MORE snow, plus it snowed most of today.

858331_10151433816457488_1417298244_o.jp

• Like 2

Been too busy skiing to take pictures, I keep forgetting. Most of the mountain is knee deep stuff. Can't wait for tomorrow. Sounds like the place was JAMMED yesterday, but better today and it kept on coming down. The woman I've been skiing with lately always did groomers before she met me, it's been fun showing her around.

Today was mostly socked in and still snowing. Some of the pics below were digitally enhanced to make them more "seeable".

Rime growing on poles while I was in for a cup of tea:

IMG_9542.JPG

Treed area on the back side, enhanced:

IMG_9545_stitch.jpg

Two pictures from Lee's Way, first "enhanced", second as shot:

IMG_9547_stitch.jpg

IMG_9550.JPG

Picture from Slingshot, as shot:

IMG_9551_stitch.jpg

Edited by sibhusky
  • Like 3

So, will post pics in a bit, but the day was pretty much summed up by this diatribe heard on the hill:

"Fuck this, man! I can't fucking see! This fucking fog! It's fucking ridiculous!"

Separately, I heard that a Pennsylvania ski club is never coming back and when the season passholder who they told this to heard this, his reply was "I hope each of you will tell ten of your friends."

It's been rough week for visibility, although the snow is super, but today you couldn't see the trees if you were in the trees. Left at one.

Have to laugh and apologize to Ullr for criticizing days where I could see two chairs. We started off with that today and were down to half a chair when I bagged it. By the way, the worst chair video seen below WAS NOT UP IN THE DENSER STUFF as I needed to get my camera put away. Rather it was at a level that is usually well below the cloud.

I was just happy not to be freaking out, that is one thing this season has done for me. Apparently, it did NOT help with my sense of direction, though, as I found myself on the wrong trail at one point, well away from where I'd thought I was.

These are presented in the order taken.

Edited by sibhusky