racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

i was giving support.  if they parked on a non-paved surface they would have to walk farther, which would make their legs tired, thus negatively effecting the performance of team PASR.  it may be tough love, but my comment was simply an attempt to keep our race team in shape

Remember there's no I in team.

i was giving support.  if they parked on a non-paved surface they would have to walk farther, which would make their legs tired, thus negatively effecting the performance of team PASR.  it may be tough love, but my comment was simply an attempt to keep our race team in shape

Wasn't Bear just practice though?  

Thus, in order to increase actual performance levels, they should have parked farther to work the legs for better performance on real race night?

Using the term "domestic" in regards to bars and their happy hour specials needs to die. Dfh, yards, victory, etc are all domestic and they sure as hell are not ever able to be purchased as a "half-price domestic" at most bars. Sorry, rant over, maybe I'll give that silly nastar thing a shot if you folks go again next week.

Using the term "domestic" in regards to bars and their happy hour specials needs to die. Dfh, yards, victory, etc are all domestic and they sure as hell are not ever able to be purchased as a "half-price domestic" at most bars. Sorry, rant over, maybe I'll give that silly nastar thing a shot if you folks go again next week.

Next week will be GS both tues/wed. Not sure if team PASR will come out for that because it's not slalom but it's a lot of fun. I will be there both nights. Edited by thedude4bides

Haha I always think this too. Imports = fancy, domestics = shitty, not true!
  • Like 1