racers ready ?!?!?

mbike-ski

A few wins for team PASR tonight...we didn't come in last...we won a bunch of prizes, and JohnnyLaw won a 5 night/4 day trip to Sugarbush!  Also, thedudeabides is skiing really well.  huge improvement.  I'm going to convince JohnnyLaw to grow a pair and start cross blocking.  He has serious potential.

• Like 3

A few wins for team PASR tonight...we didn't come in last...we won a bunch of prizes, and JohnnyLaw won a 5 night/4 day trip to Sugarbush! Also, thedudeabides is skiing really well. huge improvement. I'm going to convince JohnnyLaw to grow a pair and start cross blocking. He has serious potential.

That's awesome. Congrats. I pulled over on challenge to watch for a little. I think I saw team PASR. Looking good!

Is it a trip for two??? I smell a brocation!!!!

it's a trip for the team of 6. Although, I don't see JStyle coming back from Aspen to ride the bush.

actually, its a trip for Jlaw, but I'm going to push my way in until he tells me no he's going up to bang out his wife, drink beer, and ski.

• Like 3

You could leave the room for one beer, Im sure that would be plenty of time for him and the wife. 

HAHAHA we have a five year old that doesn't sleep which means we are exceptionally good at fitting in quickies, half a beer could probably work.....I told her I won and it was team PASR sugarbush weekend and she said you guys are probably lousy at sucking dick lol

I can't believe I won, I never win any kind of raffle ever.

Racing was so good this year I wish I had more nights, BC is in order I guess.

Gotta learn to cross block....

• Like 2

A few wins for team PASR tonight...we didn't come in last...we won a bunch of prizes, and JohnnyLaw won a 5 night/4 day trip to Sugarbush! Also, thedudeabides is skiing really well. huge improvement. I'm going to convince JohnnyLaw to grow a pair and start cross blocking. He has serious potential.

Thanks for taking the lead on this and making it happen. Had a great time and hope to do it again next year. Fingers crossed.
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...