May Day - BB

JFskiDan

Do I host a kentucky derby party or do I go get one last day on the snow?

Personally i would host a Derby party, but thats just me. it looks like they are moving around snow, but currently there is no access to Big Boulder lift, which i would assume would be the lift they would use, if they use one.

It's always so weird when people talk about visiting DE lol

People visit everywhere, I don't know why but there are lots of hotels in Reading so somebody must be coming for the pretzels or whatever.

I've been there for 32 summers, it's not visiting its a second home.

get a bike dude

I got a road bike over the winter, haven't taken it out for a spin yet though. And I've been running a decent bit. I"ve also been attempting to get guys together to go camping, but it never seems to work out on the weekends.

People visit everywhere, I don't know why but there are lots of hotels in Reading so somebody must be coming for the pretzels or whatever.

I've been there for 32 summers, it's not visiting its a second home.

Just weird to hear that people come to my home. Half the time I go to Vermont and they don't know where Delaware is. I'm all about it though. Keeps our economy running.

It's always so weird when people talk about visiting DE lol

I bet the Delaware department of tourism was pissed when they made fun of it in Wayne's World. That's all I knew about Delaware when I was growing up.