2014/15 new gear thread.

phillycore

You win.

Yeah I won a pissed wife, after the shiro's she was like that's fine but no more this month.......

another pair of your skis I need to try. Torn on what to get, leaning toward Jeffrey 122's at the moment...

Nice the 122 Jeffrey looks hot, very interested in the Wren 112..........and the Moment Belafonte and the DPS 105 Hybrid and the Moment Jag Shark.....LOL

• Like 1

Yeah I won a pissed wife, after the shiro's she was like that's fine but no more this month.......

Nice the 122 Jeffrey looks hot, very interested in the Wren 112..........and the Moment Belafonte and the DPS 105 Hybrid and the Moment Jag Shark.....LOL

Eh, send her to the mall with the plastic, cook a nice steak dinner with a nice bottle of wine, and bang her to sleep and she'll forget all about it.

NH? Just one night? I'm interested but lack backcountry gear.

Leave Thurs after work come home Sunday, looking at last weekend in march.

We have spares of most stuff. You would need skins for sure and maybe crampons though they are more of a comfort thing. Obviously food for yourself.

Got tents,sleeping bag, ice axe,plenty of stoves, etc etc.

• Like 1

Leave Thurs after work come home Sunday, looking at last weekend in march.

We have spares of most stuff. You would need skins for sure and maybe crampons though they are more of a comfort thing. Obviously food for yourself.

Got tents,sleeping bag, ice axe,plenty of stoves, etc etc.

Keep me posted. I could have everything I need in place by then. Plenty of time.

Watch out for Justo, though. He is known to shred gnar.

• Like 1

got room for a straggler who may or may not have an AT setup yet?

For sure, king is ok without a free heal. Previously we always skinned up to crag camp which puts you close to the bowl but is a major suffer fest particularly leaving.

We decided to try camping near the base of King, this would mean the heavy in would be two miles of pretty flat terrain which 99% of the time would be fine in sneakers.

King has as many as maybe a 12 lines but it's heavily snow dependent. Lines are steeper and techy but you guys will be fine.

We normally go in friday morning scope some lines and make a run or two. Sat we ski all day and Sunday we exit and drive home. Pace is pretty laid back and it's 99% democratic, excluding snow stability.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought new ski boots from Sports Chalet. Atomic 110s..they are nicer than my Nordicas and fit great...they are including adjusting them to my two pairs of skis and didnt charge me tax since I paid in cash. Now gotta get 4-5 days on em before JH to break em in.

hawx 110? Did you drop down a size that you need to get your bindings adjusted, or are they just running a binding check?