Weekend roll call. 1/17-18

VTmark

Last night was pretty good, snow was quick, high traffic spots were pretty fucking slick but what can you do.....

MattEdge said he thought he saw you. How fun was razors with that third surprise little roller?! Bumps were great. I still haven't skied switchback but did my first NMDW run of the year.

MattEdge said he thought he saw you. How fun was razors with that third surprise little roller?! Bumps were great. I still haven't skied switchback but did my first NMDW run of the year.

First time you just come out of the middle section with the hammer down and bam gonna get floaty, Switchback was pretty bad last night and I have low standards.

NMDW hasn't really been "in" yet, the key to that trail is the top lefty sweeper but it's been too slick to really crank into that one and back out the righty. Last night the bottom left was straight power sliding, edges just couldn't find any grip.

Challenge has been real good as has main st, the snow they blew into the bumps was nice.

• Like 1

First time you just come out of the middle section with the hammer down and bam gonna get floaty, Switchback was pretty bad last night and I have low standards.

NMDW hasn't really been "in" yet, the key to that trail is the top lefty sweeper but it's been too slick to really crank into that one and back out the righty. Last night the bottom left was straight power sliding, edges just couldn't find any grip.

Challenge has been real good as has main st, the snow they blew into the bumps was nice.

Wow you skied the bumps? I didn't know you ski bumps...

Wow no switchback...I don't think I've ever skied a day at blue with switchback open that I haven't skied it at least once just to see if its good. Amiright Johnny Law??? Third little roller wasnt a surprise but it sucks. I might go up during the middle of the night with a shovel and get ride of it. That's where I'm at about 60mph and don't want a roller there.

Wow no switchback...I don't think I've ever skied a day at blue with switchback open that I haven't skied it at least once just to see if its good. Amiright Johnny Law??? Third little roller wasnt a surprise but it sucks. I might go up during the middle of the night with a shovel and get ride of it. That's where I'm at about 60mph and don't want a roller there.

I rode with Jeff and Toast but then some family was up, they wanted to, I did not as I have no real interest.

Reported.