2/14-15 weekend roll call thread.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

It's almost another weekend, who's gonna be at Blue mountain this weekend? Looks like it will be a little cold tomorrow with possible snow and then the coldest day of the winter Sunday. Tomorrow is a definite for me and I'll be bringing high test beers for the lot and prob wanna hit up the CBI for lunch. I'm meeting this girl Saturday night I met last week and who came to karaoke Wednesday night. She thinks I'm the nicest person ever lulz and I must look good through her beer goggles. Anyway Sunday is a toss up. I sort of wanna sleep late for the first time in weeks and know my toes will be frozen at blue and my Herman will be shaking but I might wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed in Muhlenberg college off campus housing so who knows. Could be a good weekend. JADIP

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I was just going to start this.

Anyway, Saturday for sure for me. Not sure about Sunday because of the temps/wind, but the snow Saturday night might get me out of bed. I'll have to wear an extra t-shirt, Douglas!!!

Wow just wow...I'm gonna wear the same purple polo shirt I wore last weekend and to work on Wednesday...GSS Lyfe 24/7 nah mean???

Definitely not friend zoned...100% the only reason she said the thing about me being the nicest person ever is cause some bitch gave me the finger..she was just salty cause the last time I saw her I said her boyfriend had meth mouth...ahhhh I'm so good at getting along with people lol.

Friend zoned. Only one way to get out...Whip it out.

Definitely not friend zoned...100% the only reason she said the thing about me being the nicest person ever is cause some bitch gave me the finger..she was just salty cause the last time I saw her I said her boyfriend had meth mouth...ahhhh I'm so good at getting along with people lol. Anyway she's the same age as my fourth favorite Taylor Swift song...22..and has been with a guy older than me. It's on... Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Definitely not friend zoned...100% the only reason she said the thing about me being the nicest person ever is cause some bitch gave me the finger..she was just salty cause the last time I saw her I said her boyfriend had meth mouth...ahhhh I'm so good at getting along with people lol. Anyway she's the same age as my fourth favorite Taylor Swift song...22..and has been with a guy older than me. It's on...

The nice thing about my previous advice it that it still holds true. Whip it out. Ask her to hold it but caution her that it is heavy.

Did not ski this AM.  the -16F windchill when I woke up wasn't too appealing.

I had to go into work to clean snow. It was not as cold as the weather people made it sound. The roads were an absolute mess, that and the piss poor drivers out there would have made my 1 hour plus ride to blue a nightmare.

I had to go into work to clean snow. It was not as cold as the weather people made it sound. The roads were an absolute mess, that and the piss poor drivers out there would have made my 1 hour plus ride to blue a nightmare.

The sun helps a little bit, but in the shade early AM at Blue would have been freezing.

NEKe

First weekend this season that weather kept me from skiing. At least I got out Friday.

Friday counts as the weekend

Us n

First weekend this season that weather kept me from skiing. At least I got out Friday.

You didn't go between 11/30 and 12/13 and you need to update your stats. You do have a good amount of days in for not having a season pass

True, plus I think the direction of the wind would have meant having it blow right up the hill.

Going out and about doing errands and what not isnt as cold as spending 75% of the time on the lift. It felt amazing to sleep in for the first time in 4 weeks. Just getting my day started now.