500 days at Blue

AtomicSkier

I wish I didn't have to teach. My business closes on October 1st and starts back up on April 1st. I could be just like Rodney.

Would you be able to keep yourself occupied all that time???

I wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six 4 impala...

That's one of my karaoke hits but don't usually sing that when there's alot of young girls cause they were in diapers when that song came out.

Doug....... You do realize that you are pretty much just the creepy old guy at the bar who will buy beer for the coeds at this point don't you.

First of all I'm not creepy...second of all in most people opinion I'm not that old...third of all most people think I'm funny and cool...I don't think creepy guys have girls messaging them when they're running late for karaoke wondering where they are. I figure any pretty young thing who's ever sang karaoke with me or kissed me was only doing it because of some sorority scavenger hunt as I think kissing a chubby jewish guy with 2-3 chins is awarded with 50 points. Oh well haters gonna hate...stay tuned for Facebook tomorrow for karaoke suggestions. It's Fat Tuesday and I'm gonna see boobs in a few hours.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I think I could during ski season.

Six months is long without work. Ideally i wanna live in Jackson hole as a home base and travel around the rockies during the ski season. The hotel across the street from the 49er in Jackson hole rents rooms for about $250 a week so that would be about $4,000 for the ski season. Season pass is about $2,000. Could probably get by on $1500 a month spending money so could in theory spend a season in Jackson hole for about $12,000. My dad delegated himself out of a job with his move to Virginia and I just send him a check every month. I'm sure I could do the same thing during our slow winter season and have the office manager run shit.

I'm gonna try it for a month first and see how it goes. Gotta ski Chamonix and do the heli thing as well before I become a creepy old guy.

Doug....... You do realize that you are pretty much just the creepy old guy at the bar who will buy beer for the coeds at this point don't you.

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Doug, how many drinks do you buy girls a night. And how many of them don't go home with you. But talk to you the next week yo get a free drink (s) out of yOu?

• Like 1

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Doug, how many drinks do you buy girls a night. And how many of them don't go home with you. But talk to you the next week yo get a free drink (s) out of yOu?

Kyle what are you in your sixth year of college?? Usually no drinks are bought..sometimes a round or two..often I'll buy like five shots and only get charged for two or three...and I go out 100 days a year and hook up with chicks a couple times a year so while my percentage is low I still have fun. Most dudes my age are stuck with older boring women and have kids and are pretty broke and spend their weekends doing yard work and keeping the wifey happy...that's not the lyfe I wanna live. It's not just be younger chicks that are hot. There are a few hot ass 30 and 40 year olds as well and when I'm like 50 I can have fun with them.

Don't generalize that older women are boring ;)

Well they aren't out at karaoke night. Are you out at the bar at midnight on a Wednesday dancing??? Haters can hate I took the most offense to being called creepy...I know a few creepy people and that's definitely not how I am. I'm not like the guy from Mr. Deeds who just appears standing behind people...I'm pretty cool and often give complicated black man handshakes to white dudes...yeah I'm kind of a big deal. OK gotta practice for karaoke tonight... Shine bright like Neil Diamond...shine bright like a diamond...I'm gonna straight kill Rihanna...boom.

Well they aren't out at karaoke night. Are you out at the bar at midnight on a Wednesday dancing??? .

Holy shit that's it... Life mystery solved! "older women" (whatever constitutes older) are "boring" because they would rather not spend a Wednesday night singing "funky cold medina" in front of 15 other people and at a bar in the middle of nowhere filled with people taking "selfies" to post on social media for people who became "friends" because they walked past each other in a mall 13 years ago. Or maybe they realize that the 3 "likes" that they get for that photo of themselves wearing oversized dollar store sunglasses and Mardi Gras beads will not provide any for of gratification or meaning in their life.

• Like 5

Holy shit that's it... Life mystery solved! "older women" (whatever constitutes older) are "boring" because they would rather not spend a Wednesday night singing "funky cold medina" in front of 15 other people and at a bar in the middle of nowhere filled with people taking "selfies" to post on social media for people who became "friends" because they walked past each other in a mall 13 years ago. Or maybe they realize that the 3 "likes" that they get for that photo of themselves wearing oversized dollar store sunglasses and Mardi Gras beads will not provide any for of gratification or meaning in their life.

QFT! Rack it!

• Like 1

Doug....you're right dude.

Every time one of my kids comes up to me, gives me a hug and tells me that I'm the best dad in the world all I can think about is parking lot pimping at the target, and what song I'm going to sing at karaoke on Wed night.

Ask any real mother or father if they'd ever give it up and do it all over again differently. I don't think that you'll find many that honestly would.....

Edited by phillycore
  • Like 1

Doug....you're right dude.

Every time one of my kids comes up to me, gives me a hug and tells me that I'm the best dad in the world all I can think about is parking lot pimping at the target, and what song I'm going to sing at karaoke on Wed night.

Ask any real mother or father if they'd ever give it up and do it all over again differently. I don't think that you'll find many that honestly would.....

That's great Phillycore I'm proud of you for being a good dad and making sacrifices for your kids. Shit now I feel bad cause I never told my dad that he was the best dad ever. Anyway I appreciate the fact that alot of people enjoy being parents. It's just something I never had any interest in. Do you Phillycore and I'll do me!!!

And PARidgeRider...I like hot young fun loving girls...I don't think that will ever change and seriously karaoke night is a blast but I like to sing and dance and party rock. I really just go out Wednesdays and Saturdays these days so I try to have fun. I've never believed in monogamy. It's not natural it's no wonder the divorce rate is so high but who knows maybe when I'm old and rich ill get married when I'm sick of being the creepy old guy at the bar.