500 days at Blue

AtomicSkier

500 nice! I have 268 days at blue.

When did you start skiing blue?

I skied Blue about 200 days from 1991-1997 prob 6 days from 1997-2004 when I was in college and lived in Montana and I guess 400 something since I know I deleted stats one year and wasnt on PASR for their second year but still living in PA

Yesterday marked my 500th day skiing Blue Mountain since PASR started/since I've been keeping track. The only PASR with more days at Blue is Toast with 507. Next time JohnnyLaw skis Blue it'll be his 200th. Not bad for only starting skiing Blue a few years ago.

Since when is skiing from 8-10am considered a day :P
  • Like 3

When did you start skiing blue?

I skied Blue about 200 days from 1991-1997 prob 6 days from 1997-2004 when I was in college and lived in Montana and I guess 400 something since I know I deleted stats one year and wasnt on PASR for their second year but still living in PA

I returned to skiing in 2002 after a 10 year hiatus when we had a large snowfall and I went to camelback to see if I still knew how to ski, I did, and it was all downhill from there. I skied blue two or three times that year. I started skiing blue full time a couple years after that.

I returned to skiing in 2002 after a 10 year hiatus when we had a large snowfall and I went to camelback to see if I still knew how to ski, I did, and it was all downhill from there. I skied blue two or three times that year. I started skiing blue full time a couple years after that.

You gotta get out west ZZSlope...no excuses!!!

That's an impressive record, when are some of you blue guys going to show up at any other mountains? I'm getting lonely up north this season and blue's pricing structure is off putting for a weekend morning.

I don't have any real interest.

Blue should have a wall of records, 500 is definitely impressive but the GSS streak of like 60 some odd days straight with 100 at blue is fucking crazy.

2006-07 was 61 straight days at blue and that's nearly impossible now as they close in bad weather. I ended up with 119 total days that season. I'm happy with the skiing I'm doing this season. So many quality sessions...back then they did grooming at 4pm...I miss those days as now its usually pretty skied off for night skiing.

I also need a plaque for karaoke as I'm over 90% attendance.