2/21 afternoon...evening riders of the storm

phillycore

I guess I'll write my report in this thread since two 2/21 blue threads will confuse people. I arrived at the lower lot around 731am and the temperature was in the low single digits. Was just me Johnny law and atomic Jeff initially along with indiggio and we got an initial two razors edge runs before the race team took over it and it was super good. Then nightmare to Dreamweaver was also good firm cord...main street was super smooth and not to many people then woosh the floodgates opened and it started getting busier.

The snow held up well on everything except nightmare to Dreamweaver where some boilerplate was exposed. Nastar Glenn joined out crew and manager 7 runs the first hour and 5 the seconds hour then went to parking lot for a couple beers met a pilot who hangs with justos crew named Doug. On the drive home it started dumping. Radar shows a little snow now then a dry slot than some serious nukage look west of Baltimore. I'll be back at Blue around 7pm as I plan on a double dip session today. Got the early smooth runs and later some pow pow. Boom

• Like 3

Razors reopened around 1 or so? Took that for our last 3 runs of the early session and it was awesome, with the exception of the head wall being a bit scraped. Also heading back up for 7pm and throwing toast into my trunk on the way. He has no choice.

According to pictures I have seen, I think he prefers GSS's trunk.

• Like 2

All snow

I'm posted up at sheetz getting quesadillas

Session number two today was alot of fun. The drive up took double as long due to a bunch of yahoos who can't drive in snow. At least I wasn't on the way home from blue where the backup just before 7pm was epic.

First few runs on razors were great way better than expected. Switchback was alright..run of the day was X-ing or sleepy hollow glades to left side of the bumps..very playful. The snow fell moderately at about a 1/2 inch an hour and crowds were moderate. Liftline guy was even needed when they shut down the quad at 8pm

Phillycore was in the house and he's a new season passholder. He saw the light and the light was Blue..also in the house were Atomic Jeff, tickle me toast, justo8484 and rose. I peaced out around 915 with snow falling down hard. Roads aren't that bad except the last turn before the BMDI. See everybody tomorrow gonna be warm.

• Like 1

Got the ok to overnight in pA so did not get to Blue until noon. Great day and by 5 only got better. New runs for me at blue were skiers right of the racers fence off of razors. (Dumps you into razor back) The other was following young bump head Josh through the bike trails from switchback and you ultimately get dumped out on the bottom of sidewinder.. Shout out to Indiggio who skied like it was his job today from opening chair to 6. I skied until 8. Bumps were off the hook