East Coast Road Trips

NMSKI

Anybody got any good trips planned or in the works?

I just found out my wife and kids are going out of town again in February for a long weekend, so I might go up to Magic again, or maybe Killington, or maybe if I get ambitious a little farther north like Stowe or something.

Starting to think about my trips has got my stoke levels sky high!

• Like 3

If your up in the Bush area, hit me up. Don't know when I'll be up there, but still looking for turns with some PASRs this season.

I'm looking at either a Maine road trip or Eastern Quebec trip this year. Might not get either, or might get one. No clue with this late start date.

• Like 1

Anybody got any good trips planned or in the works?

I just found out my wife and kids are going out of town again in February for a long weekend, so I might go up to Magic again, or maybe Killington, or maybe if I get ambitious a little farther north like Stowe or something.

Starting to think about my trips has got my stoke levels sky high!

Yes

looking at taking a run up southern vt with kids to mt snow and Sugarbush during Xmas Holiday week (Know I will regret that due to crowds)

But hopefully we will get some real snow by then

Bush isn't in Southern VT. It's another solid 1.5 hours north of there depending on route traveled. Go to North and you will have less crowds...
  • Like 1

Looking at a trip in February in Vermont.  Up in the air between Bromley, Magic or Stratton.  Will probably do Bromley and Stratton.  I am concerned about the lack of Grooming at Magic for my wife. 

Killington during Spring Break.

Magic does a great job of grooming. They have a lot of easy trails off the top of the mountain that are long groomers and they aren't crowded. Your wife would probably love Magic.