Zee Lights

skifreak

PDOTs is running the car ferry. But I hear their navigational system is buggy so it's on hold. Toast's kayak is the only game in town at the moment. Hence the current prices...

I suspect there will be long wait times.  Bring refreshments for the parking lot.

Rumor has it the kayak captain can be bribed with good beer.

not sure what their blowing strategy is this year. seems different than the normal stuff they do. it actually looks like they are blowing on sidewinder and everything that runs off of main street but nothing that comes from the base other than sidewinder. they still have 24+ hours of snowmaking to blow at the bottom but i would have expected them to be well underway by now. just my thoughts.

Who knows? 

Perhaps they're just trying to get something, anything down to cover the ground to get more trails open faster instead of trying to build a huge base?

They can deal with bare spots later.

No that's exactly the opposite of what they are doing. They need to stop blowing on vista and lower Main Street and expand.

• Like 1

I don't see any mountain closing for rain on a weekend this season.

No way they have programs and just a chance of rain and weekends 4-5 days out. The crowds, lift lines and parking are gonna be absurd this weekend if the rain holds off because Blue won't have valley open.

Pretty surprising I'm not bitching about them not opening tomorrow, but after seeing how waiting benefitted frost, I can't blame them. Now if they are not open Sunday due to rain, might blow a gasket and lose my mind

You need to relax TP4. It's just skiing a recreational activity. Take a chill pill.

99.9% chance no. Elk I'm sure is charging full price. Frost is charging full price. Frost would be the best option being they have the best snow and $48 isn't too bad, but I still can't justify paying full price for a PA mountain. Shawnee is the only possibility if they have discounted tix, but I doubt they will, cause every mountain is probably deep in the hole already

You should volunteer to work tomorrow and take off Thursday and ski blue for their reopening.