Zee Lights

skifreak

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they have the valley open for next weekend. No reason they shouldn't. Based on blues Facebook page comments there is an incredible amount of pent up demand so the more available terrain next weekend the better. I expect full on holiday crowds next weekend with all the pass holders, instructors, patrollers, race kids, free ride kids and goobers out in full force. I don't blame em we all wanna ski our home mountain.

I hope they have the valley open for next weekend. No reason they shouldn't. Based on blues Facebook page comments there is an incredible amount of pent up demand so the more available terrain next weekend the better. I expect full on holiday crowds next weekend with all the pass holders, instructors, patrollers, race kids, free ride kids and goobers out in full force. I don't blame em we all wanna ski our home mountain.

Yeah it's going to be ugly.

Bubba Sparxxx style.

• Like 1

Major output last night. The next 72 hours of should put them back on the map for good this season.

They need to start moving to other terrain. Get as much open as possible work on the little trails. X-ing, crossover, Barneys,

Falls, shuttle, connector. They could have 20 trails for the weekend and three roots.