Zee Lights

skifreak

No snow tubing in sight for jfbb! Priorities.

Tubing, as much as we think its for the truly talentless, brings in big bucks for every mountain. I would think jfbb will start blowing on one of them shortly. Do you think they will start blowing the tubing hill at frost, where they have the most slopes open, or boulder, where they have less slopes open, and less snowmaking?

• Like 1

Hopefully your t2b. Did I see that they aren't blowing all of Main Street? Same setup as opening day?

It'll be t2b. It was t2b when they opened 2 weeks ago. Come around to lower main street or vista to chute to lower main main qualifies as t2b no? Unless you want to say that technically the valley is the true "b" in which case we will likely not be t2b this weekend.   

It'll be t2b. It was t2b when they opened 2 weeks ago. Come around to lower main street or vista to chute to lower main main qualifies as t2b no? Unless you want to say that technically the valley is the true "b" in which case we will likely not be t2b this weekend.

He means top to bottom as in the six pack

I think they will be true top to bottom this weekend. They'll want to have both rental shops open.