Zee Lights

skifreak

41 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Man…you really went from blue the true this and that to blue hater. Looks like you….. turned on a Dime? (Ba dumm tiss).

I’m laughing at the turned on a dime comment….that’s my big Blue..Let’s fucking go!!!! 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 2

This doesn't seem different to me than any other year since I started skiing at Blue. They've always seemed to shut down midweek skiing right around when there was barely enough snow to make two more weekends. And that's where they're at right now. It doesn't seem like a different strategy, it's just happening earlier. 

Of course, Side and Switch would have still been open if they didn't waste days of single digits and teens not blowing any snow on them earlier.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Of course, Side and Switch would have still been open if they didn't waste days of single digits and teens not blowing any snow on them earlier.

Of course, Side and Switch would have still been open if they didn't waste days of blowing on NMDW so they could put features up.  

pretty much the same argument.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It looks like Blue is gonna be open next week during the week but only until 4pm…

edit: night skiing on Friday, closing at 4pm Monday to Thursday. 

All they'll have next week is NMDW, Razors and Burma. Lazy looks good in the middle so far, but I doubt the bottom part will survive.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, eaf said:

All they'll have next week is NMDW, Razors and Burma. Lazy looks good in the middle so far, but I doubt the bottom part will survive.

I really want skiing to go on forever, but im a realist. NMDW has tons of snow. But paradise will be a problem. Razors has tons of snow until you get to the runout before homie stretch. I guess they can start pushing from the sides. Next weekend it will certainly be “experts only”.  Lol. 

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are they gonna do the cardboard box derby up in Vermont lol

If they take all the snow on NMDW and then also import 500000 gigatons of snow maybe they can do cardboard box derby right here in Pennsyltucky

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

If they take all the snow on NMDW and then also import 500000 gigatons of snow maybe they can do cardboard box derby right here in Pennsyltucky

Hahaha good one @saltyant when I came to the lot and saw you showing Falco and Charles your Droid IPad, I knew y’all were up to serious business. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

School hill or the one at the base?  Why do you think that?

the one at the bottom where the triple is. heard an instructor saying something about it to someone. there is also a huge rectangle dug out. not sure if they were just moving that snow elsewhere, but it looks like the dimensions needed. 

• Like 1