Zee Lights

skifreak

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

The new lights on Coming Soon look cool...sorta whiteish and less orangey. Remains to be seen what it'll look like in person but I like it a lot from my 3rd favorite Bette Middler song...From a Distance. 

Is Wind Beneath my Wings #1?  That song gives me goose bumps 

Just now, toast21602 said:

Surprised they still have them going since temps are marginal at best. Crunch time to hit their announcement for next Friday. 

Thanks for the update for those of us who don’t have access to their webcams.  One more night of snowmaking and they’ll be locked and loaded for Friday. They should be able to blow the next three nights.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Benm said:

Nothing on challenge / razors. Can't tell if they're blowing on paradise or coming soon, I'm guessing paradise. 

IMG_20211127_0938062.jpg

That’s amazing that they are blowing on paradise. Let’s hope this is another season where the valley is open fast.  Last year it opened only a week after opening day. Some years it’s 3-4 weeks 

thanks for posting BenM

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Surprised they still have them going since temps are marginal at best. Crunch time to hit their announcement for next Friday. 

I think they'll be ok. Valley has a lot of work to go though. Guy at skii shop said they're still on for Fri. 

• Like 1

Tomorrow night looks like really good snowmaking weather..cold and dry and light winds.  Overnight tonight is marginal but they may blow some later on.  Anyway after tomorrow night theyll be locked and loaded for opening day and looks like nice weather for the opener..like mad Goldilocks nice!!!!  High five for stoke pass it down. 

• Like 2