TR 11/29/15

VTmark

The average SUV will scrape front and back ends in most spots. There was a car lowered to less than an inch from the ground. I would have loved to watch that thing navigate out of there.

When I take my car there I usually park all the way in the back when you first come in, because that's as far as I can get.

Where do you live again??? I doubt I'll ever go back to BB

central jersey.

Was hoping to start the season next saturday, so my choices might be drive 3 hours to ski two (hopefully?  they seem to think they are opening this weekend....) trails at Belleayre, or drive 1-3/4 hours to ski (what I remember to be) a very flat, short trail at BB....

Bummer.  

central jersey.

Was hoping to start the season next saturday, so my choices might be drive 3 hours to ski two (hopefully?  they seem to think they are opening this weekend....) trails at Belleayre, or drive 1-3/4 hours to ski (what I remember to be) a very flat, short trail at BB....

Bummer.

I don't think Belleayre is gonna be open this weekend. What they open with is lower onoteira which is a decent little 500-600 vert run. If blue isnt open XMAS week I'm gonna travel somewhere to ski then. I need to get some skiing in before Jackson hole late January.

Jack Frost facebook has a pic of snow falling this morning?

Impossible, no?

There were reports of some flakes and an icy road in the higher elevations of the Wyoming Valley this morning. Nothing substantial but it was coming down for a bit.