Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

14 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Crazy, I know. We've had <12" here in eastern PA and everywhere is 100%. JH needs to HTFU.

Yeah, and come to think of it, people are talking ad nauseam about how they'll ski the trails that aren't even there. Non-stop. Hey, look, a foot, another one, 170cm more! Ugh!

13 minutes ago, eaf said:

Mmmm. Airlines must love you dearly. I should take my SL skis to JH. They're as playful as it gets. Best match for the terrain.

Two pairs of skis, poles, a few fleeces and bag under 50 pounds. 

Almost all you see in Jackson hole are slalom skis..they are great off piste. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Almost all you see in Jackson hole are slalom skis..they are great off piste. 

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I watched WC SL yesterday, and that just was so inspirational. I think I'm ready to graduate from skiing BM and come with you to do slalom on the real slopes, in the real powder, not this easter shit. Plus, the weather in JH beats Italy hands down. They had +3C at the bottom and 0C up top yesterday. Had to use chemicals so that women wouldn't get glued to the snow on every turn.

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Eaf you can share a room with Salty in Jackson hole..

Why wouldn't you embrace my company yourself? How will I ever graduate from "Making Turns" to being a "Gold Medalist" when you always look down on me from your mighty Shiros?

Just now, eaf said:

Why wouldn't you embrace my company yourself? How will I ever graduate from "Making Turns" to being a "Gold Medalist" when you always look down on me from your mighty Shiros?

I was on the more modest mantras today.  I don't want to share a room with anybody because then I'll have to jerk off in the bathroom. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Mmmm. Airlines must love you dearly. I should take my SL skis to JH. They're as playful as it gets. Best match for the terrain.

They do.  They reward my loyalty with free bags, F upgrades, E+, etc. 

The only time I've ever taken 1 pair on a trip was a 2 day turn and burn to Tahoe for the weekend when I knew there was no snow in the forecast.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They need to get the Hobacks open...snow snow shower activity midweek. 

16" of new snow is just what the doctor ordered. Parts of the lower faces are now OPEN! Hobacks next...

Stay tuned for further updates.

I guess "next" means they need just a bit more snow.  I think they have a decent system coming in friday or so.  the week after looks "active" out west from what i have read.  

• Like 1