Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I can't wait to read Steeze's TRs from Jackson Hole. Are you guys really doing Corbet's Colour? I'm watching a video on it right now.

Correction: Corbet's Couloir. I think I should at least know how to spell it right before even thinking about trying it.

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I can't wait to read Steeze's TRs from Jackson Hole. Are you guys really doing Corbet's Colour? I'm watching a video on it right now.

No because I don't wanna have a backbreaking injury. It's always the worst snow on the mountain at least at the entrance. 99% of the rest of the terrain is fair game. If you ever come to Jackson hole you can room with Atomic jeff

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No because I don't wanna have a backbreaking injury. It's always the worst snow on the mountain at least at the entrance. 99% of the rest of the terrain is fair game. If you ever come to Jackson hole you can room with Atomic jeff

Ok thanks. First I have to learn how to ski moguls at Camelback, so it might be a few years before I start leaping off cliffs at JH.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, eaf said:

Then you need to send Salty with his GoPro. GSS never takes out his phone while skiing, so forget it.

I've left my phone in my car all 22 times I've been at Blue so far this season but when I ski in JH and other Rocky Mountain resorts I keep phone with me to take pictures for all my fans and groupies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

I was just Googling "is Jackson Hole good for intermediates" and trying to figure out what the hell their trail map means. What's a double blue? I can't believe they didn't groom Corbet' Couloir tonight.

They only groom one or two blacks at JH all the double blacks and most of the blacks are never groomed and a double blue would be steeper than anything in PA Razors Edge and cliffhanger would be easy single blues. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, indiggio said:

No, Montana.

I'll need some good, unmarked stuff from you.

Bridger bowl and big sky?  I don't think I skied anything off the map out there I only ducked the boundary ropes once at bridger bowl and ended up in the cross country center 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich