Jackson Hole stoke thread...2015-16!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

I hadn’t had a chance to post this story until jus now, so I apologize to anyone who has already heard it. On day 3 in Jackson we were waiting in line for the first gondola and I was right behind a big burly guy with a bushy red moustache. I came to find out that this was the same guy that almost kicked Doug’s ass a couple years ago for questioning the local line etiquette. This dude was very aggro, hollering at a fat guy with a cup of coffee who was one of the wallets that ski from 8 to 8:45 am, “no food or drink on the gondy, chump!”, as well as several other funny things. I chatted with him a bit and he was real pissed that the lift attendant was letting some wallets through after 8:45. He screamed at her about this, so she began to enforce the rule. The next group that attempted to come through the gate, she very professionally stopped them and said they couldn’t board until 9. Just then, the burly guy noticed something and said, “oh shit, that’s the one guy that can do anything he wants here, she’s in deep shit”. Jeff was able to read the monitor on the rfid turnstile which read “Tommy Moe - Victor, Idaho”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I hadn’t had a chance to post this story until jus now, so I apologize to anyone who has already heard it. On day 3 in Jackson we were waiting in line for the first gondola and I was right behind a big burly guy with a bushy red moustache. I came to find out that this was the same guy that almost kicked Doug’s ass a couple years ago for questioning the local line etiquette. This dude was very aggro, hollering at a fat guy with a cup of coffee who was one of the wallets that ski from 8 to 8:45 am, “no food or drink on the gondy, chump!”, as well as several other funny things. I chatted with him a bit and he was real pissed that the lift attendant was letting some wallets through after 8:45. He screamed at her about this, so she began to enforce the rule. The next group that attempted to come through the gate, she very professionally stopped them and said they couldn’t board until 9. Just then, the burly guy noticed something and said, “oh shit, that’s the one guy that can do anything he wants here, she’s in deep shit”. Jeff was able to read the monitor on the rfid turnstile which read “Tommy Moe - Victor, Idaho”.

I heard a good story from Dennis about one of the wallets..he's a bigger gossip than me and Shoshanna combined..Shoshanna is my homegirl she's black and Jewish had fried chicken at her Bat Mitzvah..anyway Dennis said the old almost daily wallet has a crush on one of the fine young female ski instructors so he often takes her heli skiing and not only does he pay for her as a heli ski guide/instructor companion/arm candy he has to pay Jackson hole mountain resort $800 to make up for their lost revenue for the day as she'd normally guide the wallets down Lupine way and and get sprayed by NMSkis skis. 

Dennis said the old guy who's probably late 70s..might toss the ski babe extra for what he said was massage and release..then he went on to describe how the girls in his hot yoga class have different body types, how he's the teachers pet in yoga and how he gets hit on by gay guys and when I responded gay guys never hit on me because I'm fat he instantly said well since I lost the last 5 pounds he's been hit on even more..oh Lordy then I skied 7 runs of powder and had Pasta bolognese..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

Good: NMSki always smiling

Bad: NMSki always farting

Ugly: NMSki wearing towel like a turbin..every time I would go to jeffs room for post skiing beers NMSki would answer the door and immediately slam the door after saying,"we have enough towels" culminating with him coming over throwing four towels in Atomic jeffs face with one ending up in the toilet.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NMSKI said:

I think it was  Wilson, WY, but funny as hell.  That guy is ruthless...and will kick your ass.

• Like 2

I think it was  Wilson, WY, but funny as hell.  That guy is ruthless...and will kick your ass.

You are right. I couldn’t remember so I looked at a map until something looked familiar, but I got it wrong lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk